Super MaxVar Image

CrazyFool

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
got a spare DM500s knocking about (which will be replaced by a DM500c soon)

i wanted to make it a standalone server so i can fiddle with my viewing box(s) and so the kids dont Fuhuck the server box up.

what is the MOST stable image to put on it, I'm running PLI Jade3 atm which i love, but just thought there might be a better option for a standalone server.

Additionally, i will need some help in deleting all of that useless junk out of the image which is used for watching TV.

Help is much appreciate,
CrazyFool.

I run a OpenPli maxvar image on my dm500c m8,
nothing needs stripping out,just drop your cfg file after downloading CCcam through the blue button menu,stick it in standby and leave it alone :)

Thanks buddy,
i know it will work as is,
just thought i would try and free up space on my image making the server a bit smoother, might allow an extra client or two to jump in.

Regards,
CrazyFool.

I run a OpenPli maxvar image on my dm500c m8,
nothing needs stripping out,just drop your cfg file after downloading CCcam through the blue button menu,stick it in standby and leave it alone :)
thats exactly the same as me mate and mine runs fine, just stick it in standby like wiz says so its only running cccam and nothing else, iv hid my server away and just use the enigma web interface when i need to reset cccam, works fine!

Thanks buddy,
i know it will work as is,
just thought i would try and free up space on my image making the server a bit smoother, might allow an extra client or two to jump in.

Regards,
CrazyFool.

Tbh you will already be using less space,as you will not have any channel listings or plugins installed ;)

thats exactly the same as me mate and mine runs fine, just stick it in standby like wiz says so its only running cccam and nothing else, iv hid my server away and just use the enigma web interface when i need to reset cccam, works fine!

I use putty to log in using telnet protocol but enigma web interface will do just fine :)

Back