Super Mario Bros Wii

Thanks mate, Ive now installed the CIos, and coverfloader and dont get the error 002 anymore. BUT instead get a different error message saying eject disc etc etc... Any way around this? Is this because I may not have a 'patched' version of the game?? Or is there another way around it? Im close to getting this game to work but just cant quite crack it!

in the usb loader u select a game, then change its loading settings, 1 of which is the fix for the 002 error

you can now run this using softmod, I patched mine yesterday and it loads fine and have played it for over an hour last night

you can now run this using softmod, I patched mine yesterday and it loads fine and have played it for over an hour last night

will this run on system menu 3.2 and softmii mate?
i have 2 wii's 1 softmii'ed and the other with a yaosim chip 3.4 system menu
cheers

got this going using the following:

hi all ive been trying for a week to get this to work , so if your still having trouble this is how i got it working.....

wii is chipped with argon, software 3.4e
i burnt this iso to disk...New_Super_Mario_Bros_Wii_PAL_Wii-BAHAMUT

then i installed the homebrew channel using the bannerbomb method...

i then put NeoGammaR8beta15 onto an sd card

i downloaded a fix dol for this game

and put it on the sd card.....

rename it to "SMNP01.dol"

make sure you select alt dol in neogamma menu, from sd card

then boot from dvd.....

voila a working super mario....

i know thses instuctions are a bit vague so give me a shout if u need a bit more help.....

got this going using the following:

hi all ive been trying for a week to get this to work , so if your still having trouble this is how i got it working.....

wii is chipped with argon, software 3.4e
i burnt this iso to disk...New_Super_Mario_Bros_Wii_PAL_Wii-BAHAMUT

then i installed the homebrew channel using the bannerbomb method...

i then put NeoGammaR8beta15 onto an sd card

i downloaded a fix dol for this game

and put it on the sd card.....

rename it to "SMNP01.dol"

make sure you select alt dol in neogamma menu, from sd card

then boot from dvd.....

voila a working super mario....

i know thses instuctions are a bit vague so give me a shout if u need a bit more help.....

But if you download a PATCHED version of the game, all you do is the same as above minus the patching bit, correct????

yea if you patch the iso...its the same...

didnt have any dvdrs to try...

plus i noticed a few peeps having trouble with patching the iso.....

any one know if you can install neogamma so it shows on one of the channels.? or does it have to run from external source

yea if you patch the iso...its the same...

didnt have any dvdrs to try...

plus i noticed a few peeps having trouble with patching the iso.....

any one know if you can install neogamma so it shows on one of the channels.? or does it have to run from external source

I'll try this tonight then! I already have the game working but want to try playing it via disc!

It doesnt matter how many loaders or things like NEOGAMMA etc I have does it? For example can I have coverfloader AND Neogamma beta 15? Without them conflicting with each other?

not sure.....im used to just booting from disk with my chipped wii.....

i would say you should be fine.....

i just need to know wether i can install neogamma onto one of the channels...

that way no sd card will be needed and then ill patch the iso and all should be fine for playing from disk.....got to sort me brothers and sisters kids wii,s out then for them to play lol......

I'll try this tonight then! I already have the game working but want to try playing it via disc!

It doesnt matter how many loaders or things like NEOGAMMA etc I have does it? For example can I have coverfloader AND Neogamma beta 15? Without them conflicting with each other?

Does not matter at all.

I have about 6 USB loaders and 8 backup launchers.

No problem at all.

will this run on system menu 3.2 and softmii mate?
i have 2 wii's 1 softmii'ed and the other with a yaosim chip 3.4 system menu
cheers

Mine run on the usb loader (wiiflow) but yes, the method of using softmod worked fine

here is the link on what to do, I hope this helps people, if I have, click on the scales :)

h**p://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=189802

Mine run on the usb loader (wiiflow) but yes, the method of using softmod worked fine

here is the link on what to do, I hope this helps people, if I have, click on the scales :)

h**p://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=189802

thanks mate
just patched my game will post back to let you know if it works

ideal

Hope it works, if it dont, tell me what you did and we will see where it went wrong

cheers

ideal

Hope it works, if it dont, tell me what you did and we will see where it went wrong

cheers

Hi mate

when i first tryed my unpatched game ,on my wii with softmii and system menu 3.2 ,after i clicked on the nsmb picture in the disc channel ,it just restarted back to the main screen over and over again

just tryed the patched version what i made with the link you posted
and it work's
i only tryed it for about 2 to 3 minutes(i kept getting killed)
but so far so good,i will test it longer tomorrow
not sure what version cioscorp is used in the old softmii 2.1 but i got told you would have to update to a newer cioscorp or update the softmod altogether with the new 4.2 guide

thanks mate

no problems, glad it worked, and yes, it would have crashed pretty much as you tried to load it with softmod before you patched it, glad to have helped

i am havin problem gettin dis to work on usb loader gx. I am using the version which is in the bannerbomb sticky here on the forums. I actually ripped the game using usb loader gx and it wont load i thought it would work unpatched on the latest usb loader gx. What loader should i use 2 play this unpatched ripp from original game. Accept my apologiz if i am repeating someone. Any help or guidance would b appreciated.

wiiflow plays it with no issues, others say different loaders are also ok, use wiiflow 1.1 and not 1.0 though

cheers

w Super Mario Bros is finaly working with the dvd on a softmod without a chip / hardmod and without a external hardrive!

Is working with every backup / iso and on every Firmware!

So scrubbed versions are working!
Also fixed en patched versions are working.

you don't need to use a alternet dol.

and you don;t have to delete the update within the game

What do you need to get this working:

cios 38 rev 15
cios 222 v4 (for uloader 3.0)
uloader 3.1 (u need 3.1, lower doesn't work, remember, tho you are using this usb loader you dont need to have a external hdd)

any copy of New super mario bros works.

here is the download:nsmb pretpakket.rar (i used this download on a PAL wii edition i dont know about NTSC editions)

order of installation:

first install cios 38 rev 15 and then install cios 222 v4. Then reboot your wii and start through HBC the uloader 3.1.
Once you've started uloader 3.1 press the 2 button on your wii mote to start the dvd function.

one the dvd function is started you can edit the config menu. click on config!
select cios 249 en click on OK! and start the game.

dont know if already posted and not tried myself,got it from another place

Thanks for the up, it was kinda mentioned around the late 80's to 90 post on this topic about it now working on softmod machines and a link pasted, but its always welcome info

Cheers

ideal

cheers
hi mate just to let you know
a mate of mine played on the pached version all day
on the 3.2 sofmii wii and it played flawless
cheers once again mate:Cheers:

Back