Super Mario Bros Wii

Yep no problem if you are going to use it solely for wii games, connect it to your PC, and use WBFS manager to format it. If not, Partition the drive, and let WBFS just format the partition.

There are loads of guides on the net.

Then just drop the isos into WBFS manager, and let it transfer and convert the games onto the drive.

You can also use USB loader GX to copy from disc to hard drive on the wii.

WBFS manager

USB Loader GX

USB loader GX forwarder .wad

Last edited:
reps to that man ..thanks for the fast reply..looked good on utoob so am gonna try it thanks

I have installed the hombrew channel but that is about as far as it goes. I cannot install a wad installer cos I get error 2011 and if I try to install usb loader gx with the boot.dol file the wii just black screens on me. I even tried loading cIOSCORP v3.3 but that said on all options I need to instal cIOS rev07 first??!!

I have no idea where I am going wrong. My wii is hard modded but I have read you can use soft mods and usb loaders ok. My version is 4.1e.

Any ideas guys?

I am unable to install the WAD manager because of error 2011 :Cry::Cry::Cry:

I am unable to install the WAD manager because of error 2011 :Cry::Cry::Cry:

That is an installation error Most likely installed out of date or incorrect IOS

Last edited:
Try running wad manager through HBC, rather then installing it as a .wad.

Unless you mean you can't install wads in wad manager.

Either way, you should probably look to updating your cios's.

I hope you have bootmii installed and a backup.

when partitioning your external hard disk with WBFS don't use the full quota, leave about 10gb free on the end. Then, format it as a FAT partition. Wiiflow 1.1 can then be installed there, will download all the covers there and mean it's not necessary to keep the SD card in.

the WBFS must be the FIRST partition though

loads of help here as per usual thanks guys..thats why i love this place:banana:

Success - Sort of!!

Thanks to dog toffee I have installed what the wii was asking for and I have been able to run and use USB Loader with Wii Sports Resort.

Mario Bros Wii still does not work however!

Thanks for all the top hel and advice from everyone.

well got that 500gb drive partitioned it as said with 10 gb fat32 file system stuck wiiflow on it saves all the cover on usb ..and its great ...can see why some like it now so easy and looks good too..im getting all me games back to iso as im typing cos they now all going :Cheers:

well got that 500gb drive partitioned it as said with 10 gb fat32 file system stuck wiiflow on it saves all the cover on usb ..and its great ...can see why some like it now so easy and looks good too..im getting all me games back to iso as im typing cos they now all going :Cheers:

You should try usbloader gx m8, when you insert the disc it will rip the iso to the Hdd.

Its on newsgroups, I haven't tried it yet though, but I do know the unpatched ain't working at all

Might give the USB HD loader a go though in the New Year, external hard drives are dirt cheap now and an 80GB should be okay to start with, I can always shove in a bigger HD in future

NZB here.

Give it a go.

Workd flawlessly with USB Loader GX, with error 2 fix on.

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone got this to work via the disk channel not usb?

Back