Super Mario Bros Wii

i backed up tha patch one and still cant get it to work just getting black screen its crupt i have it chipped with the yosama 1.9 i think and the wii sw is 3.2

Mine run on the usb loader (wiiflow) but yes, the method of using softmod worked fine

here is the link on what to do, I hope this helps people, if I have, click on the scales :)

h**p://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=189802

Hi m8, I cannot find the main.dol that it is asking for. I am doing it on Disk and softmodded. When I open WiiScruber it finds the ISO and the 2 partitions but no main.dol and I cannot get into the ISO.

The ISO that im using is the bahamut release. Tryed burning off without patch but nothing and cannot get into it, so is it useless or should this download be able to do it?

Hey I got an ntsc version of Mario that runs on softmod from the dvd, just needs launching through neogamma.

can link to torrent if anyone is still struggling?

Hey I got an ntsc version of Mario that runs on softmod from the dvd, just needs launching through neogamma.

can link to torrent if anyone is still struggling?

Me please.

I've followed these steps:-

w Super Mario Bros is finaly working with the dvd on a softmod without a chip / hardmod and without a external hardrive!

Is working with every backup / iso and on every Firmware!

So scrubbed versions are working!
Also fixed en patched versions are working.

you don't need to use a alternet dol.

and you don;t have to delete the update within the game

What do you need to get this working:

cios 38 rev 15
cios 222 v4 (for uloader 3.0)
uloader 3.1 (u need 3.1, lower doesn't work, remember, tho you are using this usb loader you dont need to have a external hdd)

any copy of New super mario bros works.

here is the download:nsmb pretpakket.rar (i used this download on a PAL wii edition i dont know about NTSC editions)

order of installation:

first install cios 38 rev 15 and then install cios 222 v4. Then reboot your wii and start through HBC the uloader 3.1.
Once you've started uloader 3.1 press the 2 button on your wii mote to start the dvd function.

one the dvd function is started you can edit the config menu. click on config!
select cios 249 en click on OK! and start the game.

---------------

Game crashes 5 mins of playing, i really like this game too......what do I need to get it working. I'm on 4.2 /w NeoGamma R7

Have you got spare SD cards lying around if so use WBFS manager to format the drive and then put the ISO on that. Tried around 5 disks with patching and everything else but DogToffee told me how to do it this way and launch through NeoGamma - SD/SDHC card and WBFS whih should be just above it. Im using a 2GB SD card and still have 1.5GB free

Back