Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Stuck Pixels ??

moosie

Inactive User
Hi all,

I have a new Samsung 32" LCD TV. I have my Xbox and Sky box plugged into SCART, my Wii is in via component and my PS3 is connected via HDMI. I also have an aerial in the back for the freeview.

The HDMI output is flawless BUT on all other outputs there are diaginal dotted lines going right to left all along the screen. These look like stuck pixels or interference but no matter what I do I can;t get rid of these.

it is more evident on certain backgrounds and is REALLY annoying. As I say I am not able to notice these lines on the feed from my PS3 (720p/1080i).

Any ideas? Am about to call the store and see what they think. Not sure if there is a larger problem.

thanks

moose

Hi all,

I have a new Samsung 32" LCD TV. I have my Xbox and Sky box plugged into SCART, my Wii is in via component and my PS3 is connected via HDMI. I also have an aerial in the back for the freeview.

The HDMI output is flawless BUT on all other outputs there are diaginal dotted lines going right to left all along the screen. These look like stuck pixels or interference but no matter what I do I can;t get rid of these.

it is more evident on certain backgrounds and is REALLY annoying. As I say I am not able to notice these lines on the feed from my PS3 (720p/1080i).

Any ideas? Am about to call the store and see what they think. Not sure if there is a larger problem.

thanks

moose

if its new and still under warrenty ide get a exchange..

Exchange the samsung for another brand - there are lots of reports of this kind of issue with the sammys at the moment

Back