Stuck at The Final step

On a side note I am about to download New Super Mario will this game cause me any serious issues. I do have the legit game but I was not going to use it as the hard drive is the best way for me. Also will the Wii try to do a software update when I connect to the web and if so how do I block this from ever happening. Dont want to trash all the work everyone has helped me with a big thank you to all.

m8, if you have the legite game then no need to download....

go into your con usb loader channel,
put the game in

press the + button on the wii remote and follow instructions...

this will rip the game to your hd... :)

no it doesnt m8,
you know how i lost all the games off my hd.
i saved the file with all the covers on,
but the covers for the games i no longer have just dont show up.
interestingly when i backed up his legite games to the new harddrive i didnt have to download covers...

Maybe its when the game has been downloaded to the hdd then it looks for the cover in the folder and displays it if its there and if not displays the default pic? :err:

Thats what I was thinking connect to the web and download the covers and update the loader now that I have found the option screen. I don't have a wireless connection in the house but I have a a switch that is connected to the media server and TV as I run XBMC. I notice that the Wii has no Network port but there is a unit to convert it and I am just thinking if a USB to ethernet converter would work for me as maplin have one or does it have to be the Wii one. I think a search on youtube might find something

I have no idea mate but good look and please post all findings on here as sure others could benifit from it. :banana:

Maybe its when the game has been downloaded to the hdd then it looks for the cover in the folder and displays it if its there and if not displays the default pic? :err:

:

that is what i think happens m8...

On a side note I am about to download New Super Mario will this game cause me any serious issues. I do have the legit game but I was not going to use it as the hard drive is the best way for me. Also will the Wii try to do a software update when I connect to the web and if so how do I block this from ever happening. Dont want to trash all the work everyone has helped me with a big thank you to all.

As buzzer said mate use the original game. Then borrow all ur friends games and do the same. :banana:

It wont just update but you can go into ur settings and turn updates off.

Wii Options
Wii Settings
Click right arrow
WiiConnect24
WiiConnect24
Select Off
Confirm.

The reason I did not want to use the game was because it was still sealed and I could get the her indoors to take it back and get something else for the wee lad that was the only reason.

oh rite, good call m8,
it's a popular game, should be able to download it easily....

look for the scrubbed version, all the updates and other useless sh*t are taken off them....

Just got it and seems ok and plays dont know if its the scrubbed one or not how can you tell.
All looks good so far a few more games and into the the box it will go till the big fellow arrives on the 25 at least it should keep them happy for a while, if only they new the work that has been going on when they were in bed.

Can I install Iplayer on it if I want

Back