Struggling to get UALS to work with motorised dish on Duo clone

meggiedude

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have been struggling to get USALS to work properly on my new Duo clone and Technomat TM-2600

After a few attempts and physical reboots I have finally got motor to drive to the 28.2E position so I can scan for the UK channels.
But further attempts to the other sats positions do not work.

It been suggested to me (on other forum) that maybe these clones do not deliver enough juice to the motors to initiate the drive.

The clone has got Blackhole 1.7 preloaded.
I notice that there a few setting in the DiSEqC settings for the first tuner this may or may not be relevent (as below)
Is there something here that will help. For instance what happens if I select Increased Voltage YES (default is no), or change the Voltage mode. Will I fry the Motor or LNB?
What do all these settings do. I have no detailed instructions to help here.

Configuration mode Advanced
Satellite
LNB LNB1 (the next satellite this will be LNB2 or let it LNB1 for all satellites????)
Priority AUTO????
LOF UNIVERSAL LNB
Voltage Mode Polarisation????
Increased voltage NO
Tone mode Band?
Diseqc mode 1.2
Tone burst None?????
Committed diseqc command None?????
Fast Diseqc No????
Sequence reapeat No????
Command order ???????
Uncommited diseqc Command ???????
Diseqc repeats None????

Have you set the tuner as- Simple Positioner then you just enter your lat and long and should be good to go?

I can drive my motor on the Duo clone so that shouldn't be your problem.Do as Wiz says and set up tuner b as above then download sat settings via the blue button

Back