Streaming Tool VLC Rape feedback testers

hi yunos
i have an older version vlc were do i get the version you have is there a link please im on cyros pro ultra 1.8b

cheers gary

got it just trying it now i will see if i can find the guide
thanks
gary

:Clap: what a star yunos you fixed it thanks very much i got it working
i will have 2 happy kids
thanks once again :banana: :Cheers:

Gary

just seam to get a little graffic corruption
but still it works that will do me

I seem to be getting an intermittent problem when attempting to view channels with this program...

I'm using Sportster Sportster UK 5 2xI on a sagem box

when attempting to select "VH2" for example the channel changes to VH2 on the TV but on the VLCRape application's video window all that is displayed is:

"http://192.168.0.100:31339/0,0020,0C02,0CA2" with a black background

although sometimes a stream is displayed this error is frequent and highly intermittent

it would seem the following two lines are the main problem:
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

the process id which its attempting to utilize seems to be already in use

any help would be appreciated,

Psy

LOG:
Code:

Maybe the Admins can include this little Information:

As Neutrino sometimes does not reply correctely to getallpids can you use the file pidfix.dat to correct this issue. Format is detected pids- gap - changed pids - gap comment (optinal).

\Dokumente und Einstellungen\%User\Anwendungsdaten\VLCRape\pidfix .dat

or

\Documents and Settings\%User(Your Username)\Application Data\VLCRape\pidfix.dat

Code:
0,03F1,0203,0057 0,03F1,0203,0057,1FFE Service 1
0,0910,0911,0912 0,0910,0911,0912,0916 Service 2
0,1200,1201,1202 0,1200,1201,1202,1206 Service 3
0,0474,0475,0476 0,0474,0475,0476,047A Service 4

works well with pacino 1.0

cant get it to work with cyro sportster pro 1.8 unfinished...

Spants

i have it working with cyro sportster pro 1.8 unfinished but when i zap some channels i get no picture or sound shame realy as its a good piece of software
cant wait tell its fixed HOPFULLY

gary

oh make sure your running vlc v0.8.5
it wont work on earlier versions

gary

Looks like a great piece of SW, unfortunatley will not work on my Cryo 1.4 or 1.8. I have VLC 0.85 installed aswell..

Just managed to get wingrabtv working with VLC. Anyway, regarding vlcrape, when I click into the config screen, I see "MD5 unknown, maybe not supported". What does this mean and is it the reason why I cannot get VLCRAPE to work ????

I no longer have problems with PID's although most channels dont display and the following is a shortened version of the DEBUG dump:

Code:

icek said:
Just managed to get wingrabtv working with VLC. Anyway, regarding vlcrape, when I click into the config screen, I see "MD5 unknown, maybe not supported". What does this mean and is it the reason why I cannot get VLCRAPE to work ????

That's exactly what I'm getting, when I press the download service button I get error message that the system can't find the file specified:

\Documents and Settings\%User(Your Username)\Application Data\VLCRape\box1.tree

Any ideas?

You get that error if you have not entered your DBOX IP address or it is wrong in the config section. I have just got the same error if I enter an incorrect IP address.

mak11 said:
That's exactly what I'm getting, when I press the download service button I get error message that the system can't find the file specified:

\Documents and Settings\%User(Your Username)\Application Data\VLCRape\box1.tree

Any ideas?

I have this same problem, and it's not a problem with the IP entered incorrectly because the IP works fine for the dbox webserver.

Dbox is running Enigma & PC is XP Pro
Using VLCRape 0.3.25 & VLC 0.85 from a download link here

Strange, I got the exact same error above when my IP address for the dbox was wrong. Maybe it is a generic error for any number of problems ????

Back