Strange things your pets do

Enticy

Member ++
Reaction score
Everytime i lie on my sofa my cat licks my hair lol yes on my head dont understand really because she has 3 kittens in her basket.

Everytime i lie on my sofa my cat licks my hair lol yes on my head dont understand really because she has 3 kittens in her basket.

Our cat loves to lick all things plastic, she gives carrier and bin bags a good licking???? She also will lick the extension lead plastic spool given the chance.

On the plus side she will often randomly attack the missus, which is quite funny :proud:

PS: Thats her in my avvy, asleep in a fruit basket on top of the fridge/freezer

Last edited:
If I leave the window open, my cat brings in mice, then lets them go in the house. Yesterday it took me an hour to take the kitchen apart to get one out from under a cupboard.

Mine has brought live mice into the house before, also dead ones and birds. One day i opened the sliding patio door at the back of the house and found a dead mouse in the track under the door, not sure if the cat had dropped it there the night before and i didnt see it and closed the door, or if it found its own way in there and couldn't get back out.

It's your cat eva, you'll find one in the fridge next (it's after the milk again).
:)

i have one dog that likes to 'hump' a dolphin and when i wake in the morning shes on the mrs pillow (just her head) like a human tis a bit mad...

the other one just licks...contastly...bloody wimp

I have 3 cats, one likes to lick plastic and sit in water!! one likes to shit in the bath not good at 6 in the morning.... she is banned from bathroom now. and the white one in my avatar likes to squeeze into tight places, he is around 15/16 lb in weight so not small :)

They all like to have baths and sit as high as possible.

My cat doesn't like to have baths, but she likes to sit in the damp bath just after you let the water out when the enamel is warm i guess lol

I like having an enamel bath, the plastic ones don't retain the heat as well and are easier to damage. :)

my dog likes stones, any stone, giver her a brand new ball, yeah she`ll play with it, but she`ll have a stone anyday.

its quite funny as she`ll knock it about wither her nose, then kick it under and behind herself, then she`ll chew stuff from around it, like grass, then smack with wither her nose like golf, then repeat the whole operation.

she even does it when where on the beach, but the rocks, can be absolutley massive, theres no chance of her ever moving it, yet she tries, its stops people in their tracks , literally people just stop and stare at her, A. shes a blue staff and B. shes fooked in the head when it comes to stones.

if i get chance i`ll chuck a video up , funny to watch, until she does it in the backgarden................

Back