Strange Samsung Bk Problem

its on page 8 in en menu change the ch frequency (mhz) and then try it change it a few times and keep trying

also the frequency 666.750 is that for your area(not that your a daft c*nt)LOL

im sure that is default

no thats my freq. lol.

no its good, u gotta make sure ive checked everything. its exaclty as i wrote it down b4 i resetted it. and its my area

As Your Ird Got 3e Init If Not Tat Is Ot Your True Ird And You Will Get Zero Channels Only On O And 7

Sorry About Typing Errors Keyboard Playing Up But You Still Need To Be Looking For 3e In Your Bk

yea, i got my ird as 3e ** ** ** and my bk as 86 ** ** ** ** ** ** **

Sounds to me like you just need to catch the correct bk as your ird is correct if it starts with 3E.

What byte command are you using with OCD to get your BK. I think it should be
0x00941460 for your area (docsis)

No i was just blanking out my bk and ird. yes i am using that byte. ive tried many others. its starting to disturbingly seem like getting my rom11 b0c unlocked and read :( NOT GOOD

you can also get your ird from the sticker on the bottom of the box starting with 10
enter the numbers into windows calculator in scientific mode and convert to hex and you will get ird srarting with 3E

i found this new version of sdt.

as for my sammy, ive given up on it. i have to get my card unlocked and read but i ont know anyone who has one. :(

nawabasif

My Ird starts with 3E and also my working boxkey starts with 86 aswell.

Cheers monty for lettin me know that. so how comes it dont work? I tried 4 different possible bk's and only one came back with a message not paired, so how comes all these bks gave me a blank screen. sounds fishy to me. I know i got everything right. so it dont seem right.

reboot the box a few times with the feed on and leave it on eg sky sports when it comes on i think its cos it has'nt set propaly sometimes they can take upto 20 mins in a new area to map all the channels

in my case it took all night to map the channels.

its the same area though. no tb, correct net id, correct freq, programmin is correct. i will try 2 leave it all nite and see wot happens.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. ITS WORKING EVERYONE.

yessssss, GO ON MA SUN, GET IN THERE!! lol

This is wot i did. Erased ma fun4. Programmed in flash with reverse ird. Put it in and powered up. Left it on channel 7 for about 10-15 mins. Changed channels and they were working!!!

Like they say, best things come to those who wait.

I should kick myself for bein so impatient. Jimmyq, u da man for that advise for waitin.

a BIG thanks to EVERYONE who helped me. I feel like how i did when i programmed my first fun4!!

Also thanks to monty for confirming his bk starting digits, otherwise i had lost confidence in my findings. cheers.

Peace out everyone.

Asif

Yea man. Gr8 feelin. i feel like a newbie again!!

I Think When Writing To Card It Is Best To Erase Before Fresh Write.

Back