Stock Levels

if you go into an argos that has the machines on the wall for pay and reserve, they will tell you if any are inbound for that day in the store, my wife went into one saw that then asked at the counter, they happily reserved me 2 and even txt me when they were ready for collection!

been playing wii sports with the kids it roxors

keep ur eyes on Argos and Comet (comet number in this thread) :)

dont think it will be too long before stock starts hitting the streets m8 :)

i have pre ordered at littlewood.co.uk and been adviced that will be in stock at 16/02/07

At first i wasn't sure about getting one of these but the more and more i saw clips on the wii the more and more i want one.....:Drool:

I'm just gonna hold out till they are widely avaliable i don't have the time to hunt one down, work does really take a lot of your day away......:(

Theres Some On Ebay For LIke £150 - £180 :proud: I Mite Get One From There But Some At £125 Seem Toooooooooooooo Cheap

i seen a few of them as well and i'm debating whether it's a scam or not don't fancy losing that much money lol

i seen a few of them as well and i'm debating whether it's a scam or not don't fancy losing that much money lol

they are a scam to get your email and they just tell you how to get one free, they are for pre approved bidders btw.

i was in blockbuster in sutton surrey and they had loads of them, not sure if they have them nation wid but definatly down in sutton they have loads on the shelf

Any one here used powerplay direct ordered mine from them yesterday any one bought one from there or no delivery should be within 3 week any ideas or them not used them before.

Any one here used powerplay direct ordered mine from them yesterday any one bought one from there or no delivery should be within 3 week any ideas or them not used them before.

I preordered my Wii from them in November - week before Xmas I called to see if I would be getting one and they said it would be the end of Jan before they got more stock.

They did send me a game though - took about a week from dispatch to delivery.

Hope you have more luck

Crazy

keep checking Argos and Comet
comet had 130 units in today and sold within 15 minutes

Game in Hounslow (West London) has some Wii's in stock. I picked one up this morning and they still had a few left.

I saw three in woolworths Birkenhead this afternoon at 1630.

I am not interested, but maybe I should of picked one up for ebay?????

I sold a launch 360 for £500, (preordered from 2 different places to make sure I got one). And got two..

I ordered one from there last week mate...not heard anything so I'll take it that means end of jan! Oh well, £175 inc delivery aint bad I suppose!

keep checking Argos and Comet
comet had 130 units in today and sold within 15 minutes

How do u find this info out mate? All im checking on is the 'wii finder's on the net and whenever they say in stock by the time I get there they have sold out!

wii in stock at comet 0870 5425 425

I phoned them at work today as my guvner wants one ,but I missed out :( well he missed out lol

Last edited:
I phoned them at work today as my guvner wants one ,but I missed out :( well he missed out lol

Yeh I try occasionally mate on the phone..The closest I came was the other week when I read your post, I missed out by 5mins! But my time will come mate! LOL

Im keeping my fingers crossed for u paul ;)

Well just got back from tesco superstore in great yarmouth with my Wii and my mate got one as well ...... leaving two left ......

I asked when they were expecting them and was told they had 4 out the back that had arrived this evening!

Iain

Back