Stock Levels

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
are stock of the Wii due to be normal after christmas ?

Really :( thats a :Moon:

fookin tell me about it, when I get to one of my sites next week, one of the lads daughters works at game, going to see if he can get her to get me one:)

went to a small games shop in my area today and they say Jan too :) fingers crossed

are stock of the Wii due to be normal after christmas ?

id keep trying bro.

i went to argos today and got 1 reserved for after 2 tomorow. also tried currys before that and they also said a delivery in this week.

think its about luck really as i only live in a town so imsujre if i can get 1 some stores in the bigger citys can.

il update this thread tomorow as soon as i get 1 but definatley reserved for after 2 tomororw :)

went to my local Argo today they are getting 2 in tomorrow (friday) but they wouldent let me pre order it :( just got to go there tomorrow at 4 and wait,but how long i have to wait they didnt know :( see when tomorrow comes if I go or not

went to my local Argo today they are getting 2 in tomorrow (friday) but they wouldent let me pre order it :( just got to go there tomorrow at 4 and wait,but how long i have to wait they didnt know :( see when tomorrow comes if I go or not

Mate, what ARGOS was this? I live in nottingham...do u know if the same applies for eevry argos store?

well Im a bit confused m8 as think it was Bally on another thread said he pre ordered one,but my Argos wouldent do it :( so I suppose it depends on the person on the till at the time ?

Mate, what ARGOS was this? I live in nottingham...do u know if the same applies for eevry argos store?

I went to Riverside Retail park mate, but I think we just got lucky as my mate tried to pre-order after we got ours but they said they havent got enough in the next delivery to put a side for pre-orders.

The thing is the story changes to every member of staff you talk to, no one really knows how much they getting so to be on the safe side they wont take pre-orders unless they know how many they getting in.

Still worth a try though

The Argos store i went to did let me reserve yesterday. Got the text of them at 10 past 10 this morning and had it all setup by 11.

I agree i think its down to whoever is on the till although my missus did it by doing this.

Use the instore checker (the blue thing). Key the number for the Wii in and it will come up that they are out of stock. Press enter for stock delivery dates and times to see how many are due in. Go to cashier and reserve it if 1 is being delivered.

Thats what my missus did in argos and got the reciept thing with it. worth a try?

hope this helps. But on the Wii side i was , am pretty dissapointed in the graphics comparing it to my 360 but still is a whole lotta fun.

Happy New Year : spook :

Argos definately seem the people to be able to get the Wii more than anywhere else!!

gravedigger do u have the Item Number to hand m8 as my argos had no item number :(

yea item number would be good, i wouldnt mind trying and see what happens

also how much did you have to spend, was is a bundle etc

from reading online m8 its the £179 Wii and if u buy another game at the same time u get £10 off :)

u ordered online ??

Back