4 bundles sorry cant remember games in bundles

wii and Zelda £216
wii ? ? ? £249
wii ? ? ? £262
wii ? ? ? £294

comet have the Bundles in stock including the zelda game , not sure of price

approx 50 left

Good luck! Call 08705 425 425

Just phoned and now all gone....ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Why the fcuk did I have to get out of bed at 11.30am!

This is ridiculous! I don't understand why Nintendo don't make enough of them

Then again they probably have, but people have been buying 10 of them to sell on ebay

its a business, nintendo wont release all of them other wise theres no demand, only reason i wont 1 is because people keep going on about them, the saying you want what you cant get.

if it was on the shelf available all the time i proabably wait.

Rat did you get 1 mate ?

its a business, nintendo wont release all of them other wise theres no demand, only reason i wont 1 is because people keep going on about them, the saying you want what you cant get. if it was on the shelf available all the time i proabably wait.

Rat did you get 1 mate ?

Very true mate...I'll probably stopl playing it after 2weeks of owning one!

No m8 I never,I did phone them and the lady said they had 50 left but my daughter didnt want zelda :( she wants rayman,just got back from Argos who should of had 2 in at 4 but now there only getting 1 in at 8pm :( thats when they shut,so I dont know if the go there at 7.45 or first thing in the morning or just forget about it all LOL fooking Wii's

I've resigned myself to the fact that it is gonna be really hard to get one until the end of Jan, so I will give up until then.

No m8 I never,I did phone them and the lady said they had 50 left but my daughter didnt want zelda :( she wants rayman,just got back from Argos who should of had 2 in at 4 but now there only getting 1 in at 8pm :( thats when they shut,so I dont know if the go there at 7.45 or first thing in the morning or just forget about it all LOL fooking Wii's

I got up too late and comet had none left when i phoned.

Rat, you should have just ordered the bundle and sold the game on ebay, would have probably sold for the value of the rayman game !

Ill be honest m8 I really thought Id get 1 of the 2 from argos :( how wrong u can be lol

:Cry: I know I should of :Cry:

naughty rat, you should of got it

: whip :

i went argos today, then some in yesterday but all gone, told me to ring to mo

I really think ur best chances are Argos (keep asking instore when Del is)and Comet (by phone,No in this thread)

toysrus and Game told me end Jan,or just keep checking Amazon and the net

go get it guys :Hit:
thanks for sharing ur info with us shaun ;)

how much is it with zelda ?

edit just read - £216

wii in stock at comet

with zelda

0870 5425 425

Easiest option is to go straight through to Cust Services (Option 4, then Option 3).

Now SOLD OUT 5MINS AGO!!!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Im getting closer though!

Back