Still no signal in croydon !!!

pacman362

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have had no services from s**ty virgin since friday floods in the south croydon area ? 4 days now and they still haven't fixed it ! is anyone in the same boat ?? just be good to get an idea of the areas that are still out. (if they can still get online of course) lol.

I knew my adsl back up would come in handy one day.: multi :

i'm not far from you i'm in east croydon...everything o.k here

hi m8 it must be just ur area thats out i havent heard of any other ares being down

I have had no services from s**ty virgin since friday floods in the south croydon area ? 4 days now and they still haven't fixed it ! is anyone in the same boat ?? just be good to get an idea of the areas that are still out. (if they can still get online of course) lol.

I knew my adsl back up would come in handy one day.: multi :

Check the signal in the em.
I have a box local to me that always floods and takes out part of an area.

Its on the virgin service status page now saying estimated time 8hrs LOL its been 4 days useless barstuards.

i kept loosing connection to the internet on my subbed modem , they told me they new about it and were "on the case" !! AS THEY SAYS 2weeks later i was still loosing connection they sent an engineer out to check my modem and signals which i new were fine to be told there was no problem with my signal or modem and the fault was at there end ,and to bear with them for a couple of days , all is fine now touch wood but i no exactly were ur comin from m8 they fookin useless !!! and the fookers who u get through to on "THERE NEW BROADBAND PREMIUM RATE HELP LINE " they couldnt understand me and i couldnt understand them i think its just a call centre in india somewhere !!! whereever it was i got no help whatsoever ! ! :mad:

regards robby

I'm in Colliers Wood, but am supplied by Croydon and my service has been down since Friday. It came up again on Saturday for a couple of hours and then dies again. No sign of it being fixed yet :CRYBABY:.

Im up and running again as of yesterday 8.30pm, w***rs takes 4 days to repaire a power outage !!! lucky i dont subscribe anymore.: dipsy :

Im up and running again as of yesterday 8.30pm, w***rs takes 4 days to repaire a power outage !!! lucky i dont subscribe anymore.: dipsy :
thats good news m8...and ur 20mb roll out today too, thats sounds like good news all round

As much as I like to bitch Virgin I dont suppose there is much they can do about the weather - I dont know about Croydon but today id the first day for ages with no rain here!!

As much as I like to bitch Virgin I dont suppose there is much they can do about the weather - I dont know about Croydon but today id the first day for ages with no rain here!!
no rain today either here but still wernt that great

Back