steroids

Question about Creatine.....

I've been taking it for around a month now. I'm curious as to whether or not I gain anything from it. Due to my shifts I only get 2-3 good work outs per week. The rest is doing shorter stints of weights in the house and running locally.

How much training is required to actually gain anything from taking Creatine?

I realise my description of training isn't detailed but I'm just trying to work out how much training is required to feel any benefits from creatine.

I'm completely new to supplements and training TBH.

Question about Creatine.....

I've been taking it for around a month now. I'm curious as to whether or not I gain anything from it. Due to my shifts I only get 2-3 good work outs per week. The rest is doing shorter stints of weights in the house and running locally.

How much training is required to actually gain anything from taking Creatine?

I realise my description of training isn't detailed but I'm just trying to work out how much training is required to feel any benefits from creatine.

I'm completely new to supplements and training TBH.

Here's some info mate....

SUPPLEMENT: Creatine Monohydrate
USES: Creatine can significantly boost your power and strength by helping your
body quickly regenerate your Adenosine Tri-Phosphate (ATP) stores during your
workout. This regeneration gives you
more energy during your workouts and allows you to work harder, creating more
stimulation for your muscles.
Additionally, creatine can produce a small amount of rapid weight gain due to an
increase in muscle water content.
POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS: None recorded. But make sure you drink PLENTY
of water while supplementing, as creatine can increase dehydration rates.
DOSAGE: 20 grams per day spread out over four 5-gram doses for 6 days to
“saturate” the muscles. Then take about 5 grams per day to “maintain” levels.
For best results, cycle creatine supplementation 8 weeks on, 4 weeks off.
Also, even SMALL amounts of CAFFEINE can block the effects of creatine. To
take full advantage of its benefits, lay off the coffee, tea, and caffeinated soft
drinks until your 4-week “off” cycle.

Madeinbeats, thanks for the info. I'd already done reading on that, I was looking for info with regards to finding out if there was going to be any benefits due to the amount I train....

For example, if I'm training 2-3 times a week, is it worth while taking it daily or even at all? Do you really have to be training more regular to gain any benefit from it?

Cheers.

Should I benefit from it if I'm only training 2-3 work outs per week though? I'm just wondering if it's worth my whiel using it everyday if I'm only training 2-3 times p/w.

yes m8 you will . Its not a bad product .

Thanks mate.

Now you've answered that question.......

I'm trying not to end up taking lots of extras but was thinking about getting some protein shake/mix. Is there any thing you guys would recommend?

Is there an all-in-one? I've still got a fair bit Creatine left but once it's done I'd rather have an all-in-one than a few, or, are there benefits from having different types on their own?

Yeah I agree.

My diet ain't bad, it needs improving but I'm learning. I don't eat any shite like mcdonalds etc.

Back