steroids

i am big enough m8 . but when you reach forty its hard to stay in shape . the test goes down you get sore and tired quicker lol . takes longer for you mucles to heal . so to me this would be a good thing . . but whats you argument for not using them .

i am big enough m8 . but when you reach forty its hard to stay in shape . the test goes down you get sore and tired quicker lol . takes longer for you mucles to heal . so to me this would be a good thing . . but whats you argument for not using them .

Hey, I started training at 36, started running at 37, will be running the marathon at 38 and fully understand about aches & pains lol, you have to try & remain focused on what you want to acheive and train through it :)

Theres plenty of supplements to help your muscles heal. I use Optimum nutrition 100% pure gold whey, Celadrine tablets (great for your joints, cartalidge, connective tissue, muscle repair, natural anti inflammatry) high strength cod liver oils and glucosamine (again great for joints, tendons, muscle/tissue repair).

Hey, I started training at 36, started running at 37, will be running the marathon at 38 and fully understand about aches & pains lol, you have to try & remain focused on what you want to acheive and train through it :)

Theres plenty of supplements to help your muscles heal. I use Optimum nutrition 100% pure gold whey, Celadrine tablets (great for your joints, cartalidge, connective tissue, muscle repair, natural anti inflammatry) high strength cod liver oils and glucosamine (again great for joints, tendons, muscle/tissue repair).

I thought about it before but there are a few reasons why I wouldn't. I hammer my liver enough for a start ;). The doctor told me that tendon damage occurs a lot in users due to the muscle size imbalance.

Boots have a 3 for 2 offer on at the minute, just got some Seven Seas Cod-Liver Joint Care stuff.

I thought about it before but there are a few reasons why I wouldn't. I hammer my liver enough for a start ;). The doctor told me that tendon damage occurs a lot in users due to the muscle size imbalance.

Boots have a 3 for 2 offer on at the minute, just got some Seven Seas Cod-Liver Joint Care stuff.

you know its a myth . that steroids do a lot damage to your liver . alcahol does more damage . test prove this .

you know its a myth . that steroids do a lot damage to your liver . alcahol does more damage . test prove this .

I think they probably put all of your organs under more stress than usual due to there being more going on in your body.

You shouldn't be doing them mate, you know that, it's sort of like cheating in a pub quiz... you might win the crate of Becks, but deep down you know you don't deserve it.

read this m8 . helps sort out fact from fiction .

Side Effects of Steroids - Steroid Side Effects

I'd be dubious of a report produced by a company that actually sells them.

It's like lots of supplement 'reports' on effectiveness, most of them are commissioned by supplement manufacturers and are biased.

The best reports on the internet are ones downloaded from university websites that have been prepared by impartial academics.

If you want the truth about steriods I suggest you get a hold of the documentary Bigger Stronger Faster.

IMO steriod use is perfectly safe. It's like anything else - fine in moderation but do not abuse them or you will have serious problems.

Some people can get lots of side effects though.

I think that anyone who is serious about their training has at one point or another thought about taking steroids. It hasn't done me any harm as far as I can tell.

To be honest, living a healthy lifestyle and taking gear is a hell of a lot safer that eating shite every day, drinking, smoking etc.

The best reports on the internet are ones downloaded from university websites that have been prepared by impartial academics.

That's a good one.

I read a report the other day stating there was no scientific proof that taking steroids causes increased muscle mass.

I'll see if I can find it again.

I used to Power lift and never took steroids as such, I used to use Clenbuterol as a way to quickly gain lean muscle, not as many side effects and a lot safer imo although any drug has risks and you have to weigh up the risk to gain ratio ;)

Clenbuterol

Forget all that, dont they make your dick shrink, I saw it on a documentary about it.

Think it was called 'Little Britain - USA' or something.

Messa

I'll carry on with my Popeye can's of spinach & keep me manhood & nuggets the size they are :p

At the end of the day, steroids is cheating, end of imo. If it weren't cheating & there was no known side effects they would be legalised allowed to be taken by athletes.

I'll carry on with my Popeye can's of spinach & keep me manhood & nuggets the size they are :p

At the end of the day, steroids is cheating, end of imo. If it weren't cheating & there was no known side effects they would be legalised allowed to be taken by athletes.

Cheating? That is non sense imo - who is he competing with to cheat with? He wants to get bigger, stronger and learner and steroids are a way of doing this.

If used carefully the side affects are minimal and vastly positive. If he is un-educated and does silly things, then yes he could get hurt.

First most top level athletes will take some sort of drugs and historically a lot have - many sports use them and every now and then you find out.

They are banned because they can do damage and if they were allowed, people who did not use them would be left behind. So in affect to allow using them you will force people to take drugs.

And in athletes the doses they need to get further and further will start getting crazy and unsafe/healthy for you, as they push boundaries but would be impossible to control if it was allowed.
For example he might need 500mg of test for his first cycle a week -- some experienced people need to take more than 1gram a day to see anything, and even then it will stop, then they need insulin and hgh to see more - This is when it can get dangerous.

Plus younger athletes would then also need to take it to do well and you have a nightmare on your hands.

I am not saying do it, but read up and learn and then if you decide you want to then go into it with a lot of knowledge.

Last edited:
Cheating? That is non sense imo - who is he competing with to cheat with? He wants to get bigger, stronger and learner and steroids are a way of doing this.

If used carefully the side affects are minimal and vastly positive. If he is un-educated and does silly things, then yes he could get hurt.

First most top level athletes will take some sort of drugs and historically a lot have - many sports use them and every now and then you find out.

They are banned because they can do damage and if they were allowed, people who did not use them would be left behind. So in affect to allow using them you will force people to take drugs.

And in athletes the doses they need to get further and further will start getting crazy and unsafe/healthy for you, as they push boundaries but would be impossible to control if it was allowed.
For example he might need 500mg of test for his first cycle a week -- some experienced people need to take more than 1gram a day to see anything, and even then it will stop, then they need insulin and hgh to see more - This is when it can get dangerous.

Plus younger athletes would then also need to take it to do well and you have a nightmare on your hands.

I am not saying do it, but read up and learn and then if you decide you want to then go into it with a lot of knowledge.

Hmm, interesting, but I think I will still listen to the Govts medical advisors first....

In men:

•Baldness, acne
•Jaundice (yellowing of skin or eyes)
•Aggressiveness
•Heart problems - abnormal heart rhythms (due to use with diuretics), high blood pressure, fluid retention and/or heart attack
•Development of breast tissue
•High Cholesterol levels
•Permanent liver damage, liver tumours
•Infertility, increased libido
•Diabetes

In women:

•Jaundice (yellowing of skin or eyes)
•Facial hair, acne
•Permanent deep voice
•Heart problems - abnormal heart rhythms (due to use with diuretics), high blood pressure, fluid retention and/or heart attack
•Effects on the unborn child if taken during pregnancy
•High Cholesterol levels
•Permanent liver damage, liver tumours
•Problems with periods
•Enlarged clitoris
•Diabetes

In children and teenagers, anabolic steroids may cause stunted growth.

Most of the side effects normally stop - if you stop using the drugs.

:)

Messa

Back