steroids

•Baldness, acne
•Jaundice (yellowing of skin or eyes)
•Aggressiveness
•Heart problems - abnormal heart rhythms (due to use with diuretics), high blood pressure, fluid retention and/or heart attack
•Development of breast tissue
•High Cholesterol levels
•Permanent liver damage, liver tumours
•Infertility, increased libido
•Diabetes

drink does all that to and its adictive .

You are right of course but then why aren't steroids made legal and taxed heavily?

Maybe because they are more dangerous ?

Messa

if youre thinking of using try these:

Stanozolol is a relatively low androgenic steroid which does not seem to aromatize. It can be toxic to the liver in excessive dosages. Very few users report water retention or any other side effects. It is a popular all purpose steroid; many stack with Primobolan or Parabolan for cutting, others stack it with testosterone for size and strength gains

i know of people at the gym using theses and report no major side effect like mood swings etc

A few are using Clenbuterol to gain lean mass which i believe isnt a steroid.

People are always going to be divided over this becasue it isn't natural. I suppose it's like plastic surgery.

I mean though, injecting... it's a bit extreme!

there are lots of tablets avaiable but they are more toxic to the liver due to having to pass a 2nd time through the liver but i dont see anything wrong in anyone using as long as they dont abuse them its there choice i use other supplements like protein creatine etc which isnt natural is it?

The law

Anabolic steroids are Class C drug. It's legal to possess or import steroids as long as they're for personal use. But possession or importing with intent to supply (which includes giving them to friends) is illegal and could lead to 14 years in prison and an unlimited fine.

Protien and creatine are suppliments and are found in natural products, both of these are found in meats and are a more convientient and cheaper solution to buyinh and eating chicken all the time.

Can't say growth hormones are natural ocuring in anything from Tesco!!

our bodies produce everything in steroids just at a lower level . i still havent made up my mind i have a cycle in mind . but still the doubts are there . deca 200 1ml test 1ml and backed up as per with creatine and protien tablets . and the milk thistle . .

Thats what I mentioned earlier, you have to weigh up the risk to gain ratio, If a doctor has prescribed them he will feel the gain to your health will outway the risks to it while you are taking them, to take them just to build muscle or look good you have to ask yourself the question, is the gain you will get ultimately worth the risk to your health

from what ive read . and from others it seems at low levels like im talking . they can do you more good and very little if any harm . . like i said ive not made my mind up . anyone here used them go any horror stories or sucess

Last edited:
have a good read on h**p://w*w.muscletalk.co.uk/ mate

at the end of the day its upto you its a big step but can be worth it you are doing the right thing asking questions about it and doing alot of reading about it. That tells me you are no fool just jumping in with both feet.
as i said have a good read on the above forum you will get info from people who have first hand experience of all sorts of cycles .

and yes i have used in the past that was my choice. with great success and no side effects.
do what YOU want to do and dont let someone talk you into it .

oh and test and decca is a great first time choice for mass and srength.

HTH
faz

im doing..

1 to 5 weeks Dianabol at 30mg's a day
1 to 10 weeks test e at 100mg's a week
1 to 8 week's Deca at 100mg's a week..

pct = Post Cycle Therapy.. 2x weeks after last shot = clomid at 50 mg's a day, mike thistle at 250mg's day, creatine caps 1400mg's a day....

this is only a mild cycle but it doss me.

look up RPN Havoc a prohormone it works trust me ...i found it very good doing 4 weeks .

Have Fun

Last edited:
partycan i would use the milk thistle all the way through the cycle and all so have a look at liver 52's{liv 52}they are very good milk thistle is not part of pct its to help protect your liver throughout your cycle. and also use hcg for pct aswell to kick start your natural test back in

faz

partycan i would use the milk thistle all the way through the cycle and all so have a look at liver 52's{liv 52}they are very good milk thistle is not part of pct its to help protect your liver throughout your cycle. and also use hcg for pct aswell to kick start your natural test back in

faz

i know mate its only for the dbol....dont need run it throughout as pining dont go through the first pass in the liver unlike a fast oral steroid...

200 a wck is not a lot... prb do 400 on the next one :)

Dont take steroids.Yes use supplements if you like.
But a healthy diet most important.

my m8 it taking 1000mg of tir test, 750mg of nandralone deca, 500mg one rip 200 (prop + tren) 300mg primobolin depotand a 150mg of winstrol in a week is this some seroius amounts and is it really going to work with all that amount in his system. Yet he wont drink protein

my m8 it taking 1000mg of tir test, 750mg of nandralone deca, 500mg one rip 200 (prop + tren) 300mg primobolin depotand a 150mg of winstrol in a week is this some seroius amounts and is it really going to work with all that amount in his system. Yet he wont drink protein

Yeah, and have you seen the price of big box wash powders lately?

;)

the answer is yes it would work but u got to look at the health issues there in just this cycle the toxic levels are through the roof his liver with by very high and he will see differences in his health if he carrys on with this.

just watch and wait you will see he wont be so big anymore when it starts breaking him down.

mr p

well after all my reading and everything else done to decide weather or not to take them . i decided against them . i would rule them out in the future but for the moment i am getting good results without them . i think ill keep pushing my body naturally to see how far i can get first

i know mate its only for the dbol....dont need run it throughout as pining dont go through the first pass in the liver unlike a fast oral steroid...

200 a wck is not a lot... prb do 400 on the next one :)

sorry up date im on 250 awck test and 100 awck deca and lovin it...just dune 5weeks dianabol at 35mgs ad...

Back