Starcraft 2

elniro

Inactive User
Reaction score
Anyone here going to be playing Starcraft 2?

The first type of PC game i played online were RTS, then for some reason I got totally bored of them. Starcraft apparently is amazing and the beta views from starcraft 2 is that it could be one of the greatest RTS games ever, so i might just get this one.

If anyone has played the BETA could you please post your views and opinions of the game.

Also does anyone know the cheapest place to order it online? Everywhere seems to be £35, I really should have pre-ordered it couple months ago when the price was £25

Same here mate, first PC game I ever played was an RTS game - Age Of Empires 2....for me probably the best RTS franchise going....but then as I discovered other genres, mainly comedic point n click adventure games like Monkey Island and Grim Fandango I got bored of the real time strategy genre very quickly.

Also FWIW, Starcraft 2 scored a 9.5/10 on Gamespot one of the top game websites on the internet.

Age of Empires 2 was game i was referring to as well...loved the custom scenarios on that.

Yep i been hearing good things about SC2, shame everywhere so expensive =(

Back