Reaction score
Using oscam star plus freeze every few min

Noticed its when it gets ECM from oscam cache that caused freeze

Only started happening few days ago
Havnt changed anything in configs for over a year lol

Any ideas or is it inverted ECM ?

Signal is perfect

It's defo from cache hit in oscam

There was a post a few days ago about latest version of oscam dealing with inverted ECM.

its the CW Swap problem you will need an Oscam Version either 9036 or later to fix this

Ok put oscam 9041 on server

Does client box need updating to oscam too or I'm ok running mgcamd on it?

Replace cccam/mgcamd with Oscam.

I've had no issues with any channels since the NDS cw swap fix was implemented.

possibly a daft question, does this eliminate glitching as well as freezing ? come football time on sly uk it gets battered with long and complex ecms which result in much glitching

possibly a daft question, does this eliminate glitching as well as freezing ? come football time on sly uk it gets battered with long and complex ecms which result in much glitching

This wont eliminate any Glitching or Freezing on Sports channels that sounds very much like something at one end is extremely overloaded, I would have a word with the person supply's you

as far as I knew its happening to everybody who shares, paid or private share. is this incorrect ? its only happening during football and people tell me its sly sending out loads of big ecms during games. when the games stop it seems to stop glitching. or do you reckon that he is overloaded ? he says its the ecms but pay servers aren't the most honest people so I doubt him.
This wont eliminate any Glitching or Freezing on Sports channels that sounds very much like something at one end is extremely overloaded, I would have a word with the person supply's you

as far as I knew its happening to everybody who shares, paid or private share. is this incorrect ? its only happening during football and people tell me its sly sending out loads of big ecms during games. when the games stop it seems to stop glitching. or do you reckon that he is overloaded ? he says its the ecms but pay servers aren't the most honest people so I doubt him.

Totally Incorrect if your using a Pay Server they are not interested in Service to you they only see you as ££££££££££

Its also happening on private servers too.

I never said it did not but those greedy enough will let other people suffer, i can only speak from my own experience and i dont use any payservers but i have never had any issues from day dot.

I never said it did not but those greedy enough will let other people suffer, i can only speak from my own experience and i dont use any payservers but i have never had any issues from day dot.

You did say totally incorrect to Tiernans post above in which he mentions it is also happening on private servers ;)

The problem which is being described during footy games .etc

Is NOT overloaded servers

It's sly changing ECM length
Which causes card to take ages to process 350+ms

Leaving little room to share that cw
= freeze / glitches

That most of the time happens when somthing big is on and then after its finished ECM length returns to normal = no more freezes / glitches

not seen any issues personally although ecm,s were higher than normal(or so i read:proud:) regards mdt

You did say totally incorrect to Tiernans post above in which he mentions it is also happening on private servers ;)

The problem which is being described during footy games .etc

Is NOT overloaded servers

It's sly changing ECM length
Which causes card to take ages to process 350+ms

Leaving little room to share that cw
= freeze / glitches

That most of the time happens when somthing big is on and then after its finished ECM length returns to normal = no more freezes / glitches

As i said personally speaking i have never had issues with anything and any large ECM's can be handled in different ways people only have problems when they have incorrectly setup systems either using CCCam or MGcamd and the worst offender is Oscam.

Most complaints come from people using Oversubscribed Garbage IMHO which is run by the Quick Buck brigade who just follow one tutorial and leave it at that, As previous i stick by what i said if people are having problems even on private setups then they need to look at there setups first before saying its something a certain provider is doing with ECM lenghs

As i said personally speaking i have never had issues with anything and any large ECM's can be handled in different ways people only have problems when they have incorrectly setup systems either using CCCam or MGcamd and the worst offender is Oscam.

Thats fair enough but it is happening,whether people are "handling" it correctly is immaterial,so therefore not totally incorrect as you stated

Most complaints come from people using Oversubscribed Garbage IMHO which is run by the Quick Buck brigade who just follow one tutorial and leave it at that

Agreed

Back