Staffordshire bull terriers.

I think you need to read that article a little more closely.

can you please explain why i should read it more closely, as i just have and am not really sure what i`m looking for?

maybe you should explain why i should read it more closely then i know where i am.

i have shar-pi she is as soft as shit thinks she owns the place and very protective over the children . i cant even shout at them and she up and standing next to them looking at me .

like i say my dogs spot on, had her since a puppy, never had one problem with her, only person she bites is me and other dogs (dont sniff the fanny, she dont like it) , but i`m under no illusion shes a very strong dog although small , but like i say i know any dog can turn no matter how they are brought up, i`m always watchful of her.

Brynowen23-06-200928.jpg

after a happy days playing with hay..............

can you please explain why i should read it more closely, as i just have and am not really sure what i`m looking for?

maybe you should explain why i should read it more closely then i know where i am.

maybe he thinks your a shortsighted pensioner like he is.

nara knows fuckall about dogs,{any dog over 7" tall is a killer to him}

maybe, maybe he should read my previous posts, ive never doubted staffies can be dangerous, but theres a lot of factors to take into account, if you goto to places like liverpool, you have thousands of them, being owned by teenagers, who see them as a weapon or status symbol, up north they are a very very popular dog, i suppose its like going to a county that has a lot of terrorists, you`d expect there to be more acts of terror would you not?

but besides the point if there brought up right then they really are a top dog, but theres always that instinct in them, but in all my time having dogs, honestly the smaller the dog the more vicious, yorkshire terriers, jack russels, shitsu`s etc etc some of the most vicious dogs ive seen.

Been owner of dogs for over 30 years and as people have already said if there brought up correctly and kept away from trouble as any responsible owner would do they will be free from incident. Bad owners are at fault and people who tease and maltreat the animal as in some cases.

I feel for a lot dogs poor press where it always seems to be blamed on the animal. The fox is getting it in the neck now too. Is it me or is it strange we now have a conservative government who want fox hunting back and so called fox attacks are headline news in the sun.

maybe, maybe he should read my previous posts, ive never doubted staffies can be dangerous, but theres a lot of factors to take into account, if you goto to places like liverpool, you have thousands of them, being owned by teenagers, who see them as a weapon or status symbol, .
bit wrong there m8 go to any city in this coutry u will find the same type of lads with dogs ...unless its some were like brum were its guns !!!!!!! ...bit of a silly comment dont ya think ??????

Last edited:
Wasnt singling out liverpool in particular , manchester is the same, and pretty much any big city, from my experience and going off what my mate tells me (dog breeder for over 30 years, most of his staffs go to liverpool). but yeah fair comment, basically everywhere but specially up north (which is where i`m from and live)

Wasnt singling out liverpool in particular , manchester is the same, and pretty much any big city, from my experience and going off what my mate tells me (dog breeder for over 30 years, most of his staffs go to liverpool). but yeah fair comment, basically everywhere but specially up north (which is where i`m from and live)

never meant it to be sarcastic m8..but it seems L/pool gets mentioned about so called killer dogs ...were not trying to defend these horrible owners and pets. were just saying how good the staff breed are.

Is it me or is it strange we now have a conservative government who want fox hunting back and so called fox attacks are headline news in the sun.

Fox Hunting! The Conservative party are a bunch of muppets!

So they think it's ok for a mob of Dogs to rip a fox to shreads with their teeth in the foxes habitat/environment just because urban foxes are more common.

If they used their brain they would see the urban fox problem is caused by human waste lying around our streets and should make moves to address that problem first.

If Foxes are a problem in the wild then I'm sure a cull would be a little more humane than Fox hunting.

PS: Not having a go at you maddogs, it's just the Tories view on most things gets right on my tits!

Back