Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Stacey Solomon (X Factor)

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Typical Essex Bird lol cant help but love this girl :)

"Im just me,Stacey from Dagenham"
Robbie: "Stacey's great,I want one.I think every home should have one"

PMSL

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjavqJLSPRw]YouTube - Stacey Solomon :: Coldplay The Scientist[/ame]

I thought you was from Romford (dont know why lol)

GMTV interview (Oh my cod)
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zf4PIJYCN60&feature=related]YouTube - X Factor contestant Stacey Solomon talks to GMTV about her journey so far[/ame]

No offence, but the times I've seen her on TV (and I don't really watch X-Factor) it looks like she is always over-excited to the point of annoying? Maybe it's just me? I thought she might have had issues, maybe it's just her being hyperactive

No offence, but the times I've seen her on TV (and I don't really watch X-Factor) it looks like she is always over-excited to the point of annoying? Maybe it's just me? I thought she might have had issues, maybe it's just her being hyperactive

I agree in a way, I think its more nerves to be honest. :)

yeah I think its nerves at first and maybe now a little hyped up as people liked her for it

she still makes me smile though :)

This is a real nice way of explaining her.......
i could have put it much much worse . .. :proud:

Think you hit the nail on the head there purity. She is just a really bubbly person but too much of it would drive you nuts.

I dont think she is overacting though, I think she is genuinely like that. A lovely girl but thank goodness I dont have to listen to her talking all the time.

Never seen or heard of her until now, and she has just annoyed the cock of me!

I said the same thing to the mrs... she is a lovely girl but I don't think I could take too much of her lol.

Real nice girl which is a hard to find quality lol

Mickie

shes got a good voice but when she speaks what the hell is she sayin.like someone said.put it down to bein over excited..

Yeah Rat sounds the same, like she's on drugs or sommit, totally thick bimbo that can sing.

Tears roll down my cheeks when she talks.

I love her to bits, a genuinely nice person, hope she does well.

I almost thought about voting...said almost :)

Back