Stacey Solomon (X Factor)

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Typical Essex Bird lol cant help but love this girl :)

"Im just me,Stacey from Dagenham"
Robbie: "Stacey's great,I want one.I think every home should have one"

PMSL

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjavqJLSPRw]YouTube - Stacey Solomon :: Coldplay The Scientist[/ame]

I thought you was from Romford (dont know why lol)

GMTV interview (Oh my cod)
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zf4PIJYCN60&feature=related]YouTube - X Factor contestant Stacey Solomon talks to GMTV about her journey so far[/ame]

No offence, but the times I've seen her on TV (and I don't really watch X-Factor) it looks like she is always over-excited to the point of annoying? Maybe it's just me? I thought she might have had issues, maybe it's just her being hyperactive

No offence, but the times I've seen her on TV (and I don't really watch X-Factor) it looks like she is always over-excited to the point of annoying? Maybe it's just me? I thought she might have had issues, maybe it's just her being hyperactive

I agree in a way, I think its more nerves to be honest. :)

yeah I think its nerves at first and maybe now a little hyped up as people liked her for it

she still makes me smile though :)

This is a real nice way of explaining her.......
i could have put it much much worse . .. :proud:

Think you hit the nail on the head there purity. She is just a really bubbly person but too much of it would drive you nuts.

I dont think she is overacting though, I think she is genuinely like that. A lovely girl but thank goodness I dont have to listen to her talking all the time.

Never seen or heard of her until now, and she has just annoyed the cock of me!

I said the same thing to the mrs... she is a lovely girl but I don't think I could take too much of her lol.

Real nice girl which is a hard to find quality lol

Mickie

shes got a good voice but when she speaks what the hell is she sayin.like someone said.put it down to bein over excited..

Great singer but feck me I just fall about laughing when she speaks :proud:

seems like a good kid...... but she's waaaaay too much lol

Back