SPL set to extend season

Should have made Rangers play matches when Scotland were having get-togethers or friendlies, not as if anybody from Ibrox ever went to those:banana::banana: That might have eased their congestion slightly.
I'm being flippant there, as a neutral I think the governing bodies should have foreseen this situation - prepare for the worst, hope for the best - months ago & had contingency plans to assist one of their member teams in Europe. Just my tuppence worth:proud:

Should have made Rangers play matches when Scotland were having get-togethers or friendlies, not as if anybody from Ibrox ever went to those:banana::banana:

You'll probably find that Rangers fans make up the majority of the Scotland support. Much in the same way as Rangers have supplied more players to the national team than any other Scottish club. Yet they still get abuse.

jaffa do you honestly think that me or 99% of the celtic support want you lot to win anything .i would rather walk up the shankill with Artur Boruc than watch you lot win

No I do not expect you to want Rangers to win anything but all you have done is moan about matches being rearranged, you even moaned before the decision was made.

All I asked was, if the roles were reversed would you have the same views....I dont think you would, I think you would be squealing the place down saying the SPL were bias for not giving Celtic more time to play their matches.

Answer it honestly as a Celtic supporter or is it to hard for you to imagine Celtic being in with a chance of 4 trophies....I understand if you cant imagine that...it is a bit far fetched....:proud:

No I do not expect you to want Rangers to win anything but all you have done is moan about matches being rearranged, you even moaned before the decision was made.

All I asked was, if the roles were reversed would you have the same views....I dont think you would, I think you would be squealing the place down saying the SPL were bias for not giving Celtic more time to play their matches.

Answer it honestly as a Celtic supporter or is it to hard for you to imagine Celtic being in with a chance of 4 trophies....I understand if you cant imagine that...it is a bit far fetched....:proud:

imagine? ican remember it and they won the lot which included the big one check their fixtures and compare

David Murray says "That decision will be the laughing stock of Europe"

Naw son, you are the laughing stock, first you tap the ex-national manager back to Ipox, then your club withdraws all there players from national squads, your fans bring shame to the Football World with their antics following your club abroad...remember Milan Sir, and now you want the governers of the game up here to bend over backwards and assist you...hahahah

You sir are a grade A asshole.

RANGERS messed this up themself's

1. Drawing with Hibs in the cup
2. Drawing with Thistle in the cup
3. Poor drainage v East Stirling
4. Gretna call-off

RANGERS are the authors of their own misfortune.....

imagine? ican remember it and they won the lot which included the big one check their fixtures and compare

Would that be 1966/67 by any chance...one of the years the league was extended.

dont baffle rangers fans with details m8 their minds dont work that fast lol
Whats up countryboy...cat got your tongue or cant you answer for yourself...or dont have an answer to give...the truth hurts, you only see it with green glasses on, shame really as we are from Northern Ireland.

RANGERS messed this up themself's

1. Drawing with Hibs in the cup
2. Drawing with Thistle in the cup
3. Poor drainage v East Stirling
4. Gretna call-off

RANGERS are the authors of their own misfortune.....

A draw is our fault...lol, what next from you guys, you will be blaming us for respecting Phil O'Donnells death and for covertly distroying the Fir park pitch.

A draw is our fault...lol, what next from you guys, you will be blaming us for respecting Phil O'Donnells death and for covertly distroying the Fir park pitch.

I'll give you the Hibs 1 m8 that was tight.....

But calling off the Gretna game

Drawing with Thistle at ibrox NO EXCUSES THERE

East Stirling game called-off because of Poor drainage in this day & age it should not happen.....

THATS 3 GAMES BEHIND OR MORE WHATEVER WAY YOU LOOK AT IT.....

You have to go back and read my earlier posts...I dont give a fek if the league is extended or not as we are partly to blame. All I wanted was a Celtic supporter to say that if the roles were reversed that they would be backing their club to get an extension to the league....but none have come forward to say that and I find it hard to believe you would have accepted the SPLs decision had the roles been reversed without a comment, especially as most Rangers fans would have been opposing it.

I'll give you the Hibs 1 m8 that was tight.....

But calling off the Gretna game

Drawing with Thistle at ibrox NO EXCUSES THERE

East Stirling game called-off because of Poor drainage in this day & age it should not happen.....

THATS 3 GAMES BEHIND OR MORE WHATEVER WAY YOU LOOK AT IT.....

what if Celtic had managed to stay in a cup long enough to get to a final I'm sure you would not have the same opinion about not extending the League

But that's a different story or would that be a Fairytale.

If they were in for all cups m8 i would'nt mind it getting extended that little bit, but extending the league should'nt happen FULL STOP it gives too much of an unfair advantage to whatever team it concern's especially if it's close like now.....

THEY CAUSED MOST OF THE PROBLEM.....
THEY R PRO'S MAKING BIG,BIG, MONEY JUST GET ON WITH IT.....

Last edited:
Would that be 1966/67 by any chance...one of the years the league was extended.

Whats up countryboy...cat got your tongue or cant you answer for yourself...or dont have an answer to give...the truth hurts, you only see it with green glasses on, shame really as we are from Northern Ireland.

i aint from the north of ireland m8 . another fact that seems to have slipped by you . i just dont get it you want a extension to the league . thats crazy you last game is against aberdeen they hate you lot as much as we do

Back