SPL set to extend season

i aint from the north of ireland m8 . another fact that seems to have slipped by you . i just dont get it you want a extension to the league . thats crazy you last game is against aberdeen they hate you lot as much as we do

Funny how you aint from the north but yet you posted in the introduction threads that you were from Lisburn...small world ehhhh, have they moved it down south.

You dont get what about the extension....its has happened 25 times in the past including 1967 and now all of a sudden it is wrong....bet it wasnt wrong then.

Calm down boys lol from both sides of the divide.

I think they have a point if it was Celtic having to do this then I am pretty sure I would want the league extended. Bottom line is though top brass said no and no point in quoting things from history etc.

As a Celtic fan I wish Rangers all the best in UEFA cup and hope they win it, mainly because I want Scottish Football to win things and to help with the scottish co-efficient. Defo dont want you bams to win the league though.

Funny how you aint from the north but yet you posted in the introduction threads that you were from Lisburn...small world ehhhh, have they moved it down south.

You dont get what about the extension....its has happened 25 times in the past including 1967 and now all of a sudden it is wrong....bet it wasnt wrong then.

in my eyes there is no boarder . anyway im from glasgow living here in lisburn/belfast 19 years and its wrong because it gives rangers an unfair atvantage in the league

I think they have a point if it was Celtic having to do this then I am pretty sure I would want the league extended. Bottom line is though top brass said no and no point in quoting things from history etc.

As a Celtic fan I wish Rangers all the best in UEFA cup and hope they win it, mainly because I want Scottish Football to win things and to help with the scottish co-efficient. Defo dont want you bams to win the league though.

had to get the Mrs to help me off the floor Passed out with shock an honest Celtic Fan.: shocked2

Now theres what I wanted....someone with no tainted glasses to say it as it is and as it would be if roles were reversed.
:Cheers:

in my eyes there is no boarder . anyway im from glasgow living here in lisburn/belfast 19 years and its wrong because it gives rangers an unfair atvantage in the league

Dont try and turn this into a political debate m8...I aint falling for it.

Its wrong because it gives Rangers an unfair advantage...lol.....did it not give any other teams an advantage in the other 25 occassions it was extended. In 1974 Celtic played 3 league games after the date for the final match...but you dont count that cos its Celtic...right.

you keep going on about this year that year league was extended but correct me if i`m wrong but hasnt the league been extended this year 2!!"

you keep going on about this year that year league was extended but correct me if i`m wrong but hasnt the league been extended this year 2!!"

You don't need corrected, you are right....I never said it hadn't. If people cannot accept they are bias and only see it one way then thats up to them but in the real world....you cannot moan about something when it happened to your own team in the past.

Dont try and turn this into a political debate m8...I aint falling for it.

Its wrong because it gives Rangers an unfair advantage...lol.....did it not give any other teams an advantage in the other 25 occassions it was extended. In 1974 Celtic played 3 league games after the date for the final match...but you dont count that cos its Celtic...right.

wasnt trying to make it political you pulled me up for saying where i lived . . and wasnt the league extended in 67 for rangers to plays dunfermline not to help us the league was over already . many extensions do you lot want . would july be ok for you .

and wasnt the league extended in 67 for rangers to plays dunfermline not to help us the league was over already . many extensions do you lot want . would july be ok for you .

Its like talking to the wall. If you are going to reply...please read the previous posts, ie:

Celtic actually won the title on 9 occassions with the extension and Rangers won it 10 times with an extension, thats not to say it wasnt already won before the extension was announced though.

I give up....your are totally bias and not worth the effort of a debate.

You don't need corrected, you are right....I never said it hadn't. If people cannot accept they are bias and only see it one way then thats up to them but in the real world....you cannot moan about something when it happened to your own team in the past.

it no bias it fair play to other teams involved in the league3 teams are going for uefa cup places the glasgow celtic are going for the championship for 3 in a row and u want us and the other team to bow down to gers,get a grip. i hope yous get humped in final (enjoy the day no bad for a diddy cup eh) and the glasgow celtic take the league to.

i beileve dundee utd were refused similar request the year they reached final clearly teams should be helped but not when it effects others / QOS fans arrangements already made team 3 week lay off. foreign players preparing foreuro champs etc.thats why there was no winter shut down sometimes shit happens d murraywould be better saying nowt and getting on with it or is it a smokescreen if rangers happen to lose cup / league will the fans feel persecuted instead of blaming murray for selling their best player

wasnt trying to make it political you pulled me up for saying where i lived . . and wasnt the league extended in 67 for rangers to plays dunfermline not to help us the league was over already . many extensions do you lot want . would july be ok for you .

the 12th of july would be perfect m8

can't have it on the 12th WEE G. S. might catch Flute And Mouth. you know how he likes to whistle a [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqVTYc6qa2A"]TUNE Click Here[/ame]

Last edited:

SPL had no option but to extend when Ranger reached the UEFA cup final. There were no dates left to play the games leftover.

can't have it on the 12th WEE G. S. might catch Flute And Mouth. you know how he likes to whistle a TUNE Click Here

lol.gif

Back