iPhone Spirit Jailbreak is released!

thanks nani all sorted, working great, get some apps i ant been able to get now

Just a reminder guys do backup your shsh blobs if you have upgraded to 3.1.3 as its handy to have your blobs!

biffo has posted in this room the tool which will do this for you i highly recommend you do backup your shsh blobs!

worked 4 me many thnx ... now where do i get apps can get them when go on the cydia bit but not much good ones on there for instance cant find ibeer and how do you delete them once on if dont want them. used to just hold app till wiggles then tap x... but dont happen with these apps ...thnx in advance

worked 4 me many thnx ... now where do i get apps can get them when go on the cydia bit but not much good ones on there for instance cant find ibeer and how do you delete them once on if dont want them. used to just hold app till wiggles then tap x... but dont happen with these apps ...thnx in advance
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/235090/

install that of the link then when done search from installous

Last edited by a moderator:
is there away of getting them off your pc onto the phone ??

cheers

To install cracked apps on iphone you first need to install a free app from itunes store on iphone, this allows the file extension to be recognised by itunes.

Then with any cracked apps etc on your computer you only need to double click them to add them to the itunes applications and if you then go to Devices you should see your iphone's name, then select the Applications tab there you can select which ones that you want to be shown on your phone.
You can also move them between the different pages on your iphone so that for exmple you could keep all your games on one page and various catagories of apps on other pages.

Hope this helps

Just to let everybody know...

Jailbreak iphone 32gb 3gs on firmware 3.1.3 new boot rom works fine on windows 7 64bit with compatibilty on windows 98...

But just a word of warning i lost all my photos talking with the iphone.. (no camera roll but pics synced with iphone still there...) not sure why...

:banana:

Also to say appsync 3.1.2 works fine for downloaded apps......i now have tomtom and copilot on ....:)

Last edited:
appsync 3.1 in cydia :proud:

i can search and find app sync 3.1 and 3.2 in cydia , but when i click on install 3.1 it comes up with a message

" The requested modifications cannot be applied due to required dependencies or conflicts that cannot be automatically found or fixed "

Am i opening it wrong or somethin ??

Cheers

i can search and find app sync 3.1 and 3.2 in cydia , but when i click on install 3.1 it comes up with a message

" The requested modifications cannot be applied due to required dependencies or conflicts that cannot be automatically found or fixed "

Am i opening it wrong or somethin ??

Cheers

getting mixed up here now lol,
whaty probs you having,installing apps,,,,apps not working,,
etc etc

lol sorry m8,

apps working fine, trying to install appsync on my iphone so that i can sync it with i tunes on my computer without loosing them.

Cheers

have you tried the 3.2 one,aftermath done his phone today that was on 3.1.3 and latest bootrom and 3.1 appsync worked for him
my mate also did his on the same firmware

also your screen aint locking is it,timing out whci will lose connection when downloading

Last edited:
yes m8, tried both after i click install it comes up with that message where it should just be confirming it.

there is an option on the top to cance/queue on the conformation page, when you click that you can continue queuing or cancel it. what exactly are you queuing for , the actual install or somethin ?

Cheers

Sorted it, just turned phone off then back on lol

Last edited:
hi carlos what source u getting appsync off , there are a few souces u can get appsync off

i used 3.1.2 off sinfuliphone this time

lol sorry m8,

apps working fine, trying to install appsync on my iphone so that i can sync it with i tunes on my computer without loosing them.

Cheers

just a thought,in installous go into settings and click on the itunes sync tab and bob should be ur uncle lol

Back