iPhone Spirit Jailbreak is released!

if its in installous /apptrackr/appcake or whatever.....its cracked and free

Thanks for your help much appriciated all working fine and smooth

did six peoples phones at work last night which where all running 3 1 3 it took seconds to do now there all happy put installious on them all and my cracked copy off tomtom 1.3 which i have on my laptop all very happy. just knew someone would not wait till 4 0 relase to do a jailbreak has there trying to be top dog..happy days for us

hi
i have iphone on o2. it was on a lower firmware but got updated to 3.1.3
i have cydia and installus on the phone already and using fine. but i need to unlock the networls for my main simcard is not o2.
will this help me do this or am i better waiting for the unlock program
thanks
kris

done a couple ipods and a iphone today with this
very easy ,cheers to all for input.:Clap:

k i installed install0us and the sources and used icausefx.com for apps i know might sound stupid but how do u d/l them?i clicked on the apps an just gives me screen shots etc where the d/l button?lol sorry scrap tht iv found it,sorry its 2 early in the morning for me lol

Last edited:
is this to backup none jail broken phones or just for the 3GS ? im on 3.1.2 8gb 3G with blackrain JB and following video in first link to the letter and i get the message

Unsupported: this device does not require shsh blobs

????

is this to backup none jail broken phones or just for the 3GS ? im on 3.1.2 8gb 3G with blackrain JB and following video in first link to the letter and i get the message

????

3.1.2 still allows you to downgrade back to that fw mate. The SHSH blobs are for 3.1.3 and above only.

i have jail broken my mate iphone i wounder if its possible to enable tethring on it but he is on ORANGE Network.

????

I can use catchup tv with av out cable but Sky mobile tv wont work with this cable.

Back