Spiderbox EPG files for USB load

Re: patch martioy 29 3 2012

I got 3 spiders and mates have also and they all work well .
Stop being so negative on a decent basic viewing box .
I also got a vu+ duo but dont compare them as the spiderbox was less than half price for a great hd picture

I'm not trying to be negative I am trying to help the guy as the one thing I did get working was the EPG, while adding a little humor into the mix.
with the problems I've had with my 3 spiders I might be able to help him if he were to expand on his problem a little bit.

TBH Chronoman I thought your comments a little unfair, but I am glad you & your mates spideys all work great, but not all do so I thought i'd try and put a bit back into the community after draining so much from it.

I'm not trying to be negative I am trying to help the guy as the one thing I did get working was the EPG, while adding a little humor into the mix.
with the problems I've had with my 3 spiders I might be able to help him if he were to expand on his problem a little bit.

TBH Chronoman I thought your comments a little unfair, but I am glad you & your mates spideys all work great, but not all do so I thought i'd try and put a bit back into the community after draining so much from it.

Total cobblers, you have an on going feud with another forum and it's sponsor.
Take it up with them and stop trying to run down a well made range of receivers.

Total cobblers, you have an on going feud with another forum and it's sponsor.
Take it up with them and stop trying to run down a well made range of receivers.

What a lot of rubbish, a feud? anyway with the new rules here I aint getting involved with you and Manic's trashing & trolling. I'm way past caring about these boxes and moved on a long time ago when I got a DM so you've obviously confused me with someone who cares... etc

It sticks out a mile and anyone interested can look up your post history it's all there for the reading. Glad you've moved on as I suggested many months ago it was time for you to "get over it and move on", as for my being confused about it no I dont think so as I said above it's all there for the reading or maybe it was someone else posting using your name and avatar?
Confused well maybe one of us is.

Right then kommander you have moved on from the spiderbox so need really to get involved,as for bringing manic into it why because he liked jimihendrix's post????

Jimi if i remebered rightly really went out of his way to help you , so im sure he is entitled to make a statement towards you.

So lets end this now if not i'll just close the thread thanks for reading

It sticks out a mile and anyone interested can look up your post history it's all there for the reading. Glad you've moved on as I suggested many months ago it was time for you to "get over it and move on", as for my being confused about it no I dont think so as I said above it's all there for the reading or maybe it was someone else posting using your name and avatar?
Confused well maybe one of us is.

Well if people have nothing better to do with their day than to sit and go through someones posts on an internet forum thats their business, personally I will take that as a compliment that my posts about the major troubles I was having with my Spiderboxes were so interesting that they are still being read to this day,
Thank you.

just checked my old posts... wow what a view count

Last edited:

Right then kommander you have moved on from the spiderbox so need really to get involved,as for bringing manic into it why because he liked jimihendrix's post????

Jimi if i remebered rightly really went out of his way to help you , so im sure he is entitled to make a statement towards you.

So lets end this now if not i'll just close the thread thanks for reading

Your right JimmyP but giving me help does not give him & Manic (you knw how he works) the right to attack every post I make. My OP was to the guy who didnt give much info and then it was jumped upon. I fully agree and as per the rules I wont post in this topic further. It doesnt look like the guy has been back anyway.
Take a look back Jimmy all I did was offer help with a tiny bit of humour, the EPG was one of the only things I got working right away with no errors.

And sorry I had replied to Jimi b4 I saw your warning

Your right JimmyP but giving me help does not give him & Manic (you knw how he works) the right to attack every post I make. My OP was to the guy who didnt give much info and then it was jumped upon. I fully agree and as per the rules I wont post in this topic further. It doesnt look like the guy has been back anyway.
Take a look back Jimmy all I did was offer help with a tiny bit of humour, the EPG was one of the only things I got working right away with no errors.

I see it from all angles mate TBH jimi and manic have had or still has spiderboxes which worked fine for them and in your case it didnt so for the good of the forum cant we just leave it?

I have a spiderbox whch works fine on something it can be quite erratic but i put that down to the server i use as the english satellite at 28.2e is rock solid but nothings perfect

Just to clarify there is no collusion between Manic01 and myself, there is no attempt to promote the Spiderbox receivers over any other make of receiver. If our views coincide then that is simply because we both own Spiderbox receivers and reply to posts from our experience.
We both have TM5402's as well and I often post in that section of the forum but I dont see any criticism from Kommander there.

@Kommander if you truly believe I have spent a day going through your posts you need to get your paranoia sorted out, my comments are from my memories of your posts which have ALWAYS been negative about the Spiderbox receivers you simply cant resist putting the boot in whenever you can.

Can I just add my little bit here....

I love my spiderbox, I have never managed to get the USB epg working but I dont feel the need to slag the box off.
I put it down to something I have done wrong and as it does not bother me, I will leave it as that... no EPG.

The picture quality of the box is first class, the gift ran out and I found my own way to get it working now. ;)

I have had the same provider of my c line for 10 months and I am really happy with it. No worrying about
which card to get so I will be accepted into a community that shares.

I regulary read posts by manic and jimi, I appreciate all contributions all people make on this forum , even if I dont say thanks all the time.

Regards

Dave H.

Hi all. I wondered whether anything had (or will in the near future) moved on with the rytec EPGs, especially for 28e in relation to scrambled chans. I have had the rytec dloads working for some time , but the now & next is the one thing that really annoys me. I used gift & then other methods, but this would complete the mostly excellent s/box. I seem to recall reading that digidude was perhaps looking into this whole issue of s/box epg & wondered if he or anybody had anything to report.
Thanks in advance.

Ooops I see . Must have missed the joke then :Jester:

All jokes aside ;) Could someone tell me if there is a way to just take the enigma 2 epg from the rytec.be site and alter it to be used with spiderbox 9000? I plan on at least having a look at this though my primary receiver is a vu so my tinkering will probably be dependant on others letting me tinker with their setups and we all know how the wives (or husbands) get when the tele doesn't work.
Cheers.

Hi were do i save settings too ? memory stick/harddrive. And how do i go about this please

ok must admit my epg only shows now n nxt and probably next page or too but would like to have a full epg.
enjoying all i can get from the 9000HD got a good C_i_e but still looking to improve.
Now managing to home stream lol

Hi many thanks for all in put one question is it possible to series record from epg on spider box hd9900 to usb hard disc .

Back