spiderbox 9000 fault keeps rebooting need help

fozmojohn

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi im new at this i have a Spiderbox 9000hd box but lately it keeps rebooting its self. Can someone tell me if it broke or can it be sorted some way i have treid to factory reset but its still the same.:xmas:

Hi im new at this i have a Spiderbox 9000hd box but lately it keeps rebooting its self. Can someone tell me if it broke or can it be sorted some way i have treid to factory reset but its still the same.:xmas:

How old is this receiver?
If you've had it from new have you ever switched it off at the mains or just into standby?
What patch is in it now?

Thanks i have changed the box to a Technomate 9100 hope this works? . i will bin the old one?

Thanks i have changed the box to a Technomate 9100 hope this works? . i will bin the old one?

I would not bin it as it may be repairable as was and still is a good receiver.
If it's over say 3 years old it might be worth getting the power supply board checked out as this is the most likely area for a fault, failing that sell it on Ebay as "For spares or repair" you might be surprised what you get for it, but bin it? never.

Check the settings on the LNB we had one that was doing the same and someone had fiddled with all the lnb settings

Back