Spiderbox 7000HD usb error

papa2

DW Member +
Reaction score
My m8 just put a new 64gig memory stick in his spiderbox but when he tries to record he get the message USB ALMOST FULL,
He tried a 500gig portable hard drive and got the same error , but using an 8gig stick works fine
and their all formatted to fat32 , what could cause this , or is the spiderbox just picky when it comes to usb

If the memory stick was ordered through Ebay I'm not at all surprised, a good number of larger memory sticks on sale on Ebay are fakes (Ebay are aware of this). They are smaller capacity sticks 1~2GB which have been altered to show 64 or 32GB when inserted into a laptop.
As to why the hard drive failed I cant answer.

If the memory stick was ordered through Ebay I'm not at all surprised, a good number of larger memory sticks on sale on Ebay are fakes (Ebay are aware of this). They are smaller capacity sticks 1~2GB which have been altered to show 64 or 32GB when inserted into a laptop.
As to why the hard drive failed I cant answer.

No it wasnt from ebay , it was bought from 7dayshop and it is bona fide 64gig memory stick

Ok 7Day shop are a good company, try formatting the memory stick in the Spiderbox (menu-USB-OK-Yellow) that should do the trick.

Ok 7Day shop are a good company, try formatting the memory stick in the Spiderbox (menu-USB-OK-Yellow) that should do the trick.

I already tried that , just wont work sometime it doesnt even give the option to format , but solved by swapping my 8gig stick for his 64gig stick LOL

Try this memory test tool it is thorough but takes a fair bit of time.

Attachments

• h2testw_1.4.zip
    213 KB · Views: 2
Back