Spider box jumping

philmill09

Inactive User
Reaction score
I am new to the spider box and can get the signal through however it keeps jumpinmg all the time spoiling the viewing, can anyone help with my issue?

What satellite: Does not matter, Sky sports, TV2, C footbal do it
MOde of viewing: unsure but have a spiderbox and put codes from internet into it, think is crad sharing onliune?
Signal strength: Good
Motorised dish
Newcastle

try a line using 2.1.1 to see if it cures it., imo spiderboxs are very flakey in this department but then your share could be overloaded also. regards mdt

We are trying to view the football this afternoon on whatever channel possible...Newcastle vs. Wolves, however it keeps jumping. I am being told by other people that their viewing is fine......our is perfect pictures, but just keeps going off and on, and coming up scrambled channel sometimes.....is their nothing I can do about it?

can you recommend a place I can pay to get the football on that wil not jump?

your spiderbox will open Thor 08 west 10747 H 25000 tv2pl hd 1,2,3 using the ethernet
got them open atm and are working very well but not flawless
also english audio on tv 2 pl1 hd

wolves v newcastle also english audio on same tp

Last edited:
try a line using 2.1.1 to see if it cures it., imo spiderboxs are very flakey in this department but then your share could be overloaded also. regards mdt

I've been using 2.2.1 for the last month without problems, before that I used 2.1.1 again without problems. If members gave their router make/model and which IP they use it might be possible to nail this problem down, to be honest I would blame the Spiderbox last and look elsewhere for the cause.
To start things rolling I am using an Edimax AN7284 and Plusnet.

Hi best pal i live in jarrow got sun v west brom ok yesterday on astrs 4a 1e (4.8) viasat extra pl 1 hope this helps

only time my spiderbox jumps is when are lass is on the wii fit....only kidding.... jump or do you mean freeze try opening the port on your router that came with your line this may help you out seems to be hit and miss the main problem is that your line is one off a few 000 on the same server so its getting a right good kicking if most of the 000 are all watching the same channel this is the down to a greedy supplier, seems that theres alot off this about and the spiderbox take a dislike to this unlike other pure linux boxs that can handall it, strange to say the least try asking for a n line this my also help you.... hope this helps a little

have to agree with dickie when i had my spiderbox things stared ok with a 213 (i think )server could not see why others had problems then when he changed to diff version and using oscam as reader it was unbearable was told by one of admin on site spiderbox is not compatable with oscam and find a server that did not use it (this is hard as more and more use it as a reader now
i moved to an n line and suffered a lot less freezing than the c line did (allthough the lines all ran sweat as a nut on my tm 9100s) would stutter and freeze and disconect on the spider and you could never record a chanel from standby so decided to sell
so best the spider ran was on 213 before oscam being used then second an n line allthough would suffer a bit as oscam being used
i sold the box a while ago so do not know if there has been a fix for the oscam problem that was happening back then i asume so but you never can tell

I've had sAme share for a year but lately having real probs too... looking for a good share but no idea what all 2.1.3 all means
i'm on vm
net gear router
fixed dish
folkestone
ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

when watching on your share press info twice, the middle bar will have the version, eg 2.1.3

Dont have problems with my C-line (2.1.1) but mine (HD7000) jumps a bit and occasionally loses signal for a couple of seconds on ethernet, but usually only when my son uses his XBox and laptop

Back