Spice Girls Reunion

stevedw

DW Member ++
Reaction score
On June 28, 2007 after months of speculation, the Spice Girls announced an eleven date world wide tour entitled "The Return of the Spice Girls" kicking off in Los Angeles on December 7, 2007. The group said the shows would be in Los Angeles on Dec. 7th; Las Vegas on Dec. 8th; New York on Dec. 11th; London on Dec. 15th; Cologne, Germany, on Dec. 20th; Madrid, Spain, on Dec. 23th; Beijing on Jan. 10th; Hong Kong on Jan. 12th; Sydney, Australia, on Jan. 17th; Cape Town, South Africa, on Jan. 20th; and Buenos Aires, Argentina on Jan. 24th.

The tour will support the November release of a greatest hits album through Virgin Records. In addition, filmmaker Bob Smeaton will oversee an official documentary on the reformed band, which will be distributed worldwide at an undisclosed date. On the documentary, Geri said, "You are going to get to know what is behind the stories that you've heard, it's going to be the most honest story you've ever heard, you're going to get to see the dark side of the Spice Girls, the gritty side, the tears."

The Spice Girls confirmed that all of their previous hits will be performed and that Geri will also join the girls to perform the number one hits that the girls achieved without her. They also have confirmed that the recording of new material is a possibility.

The group admitted the reunion is unlikely to become permanent. "We want our kids to see what we do," said Beckham, who is married to soccer superstar David Beckham. "I might even get to be the cool one in my family for once".

On June 28, 2007 after months of speculation, the Spice Girls announced an eleven date world wide tour entitled "The Return of the Spice Girls" kicking off in Los Angeles on December 7, 2007. The group said the shows would be in Los Angeles on Dec. 7th; Las Vegas on Dec. 8th; New York on Dec. 11th; London on Dec. 15th; Cologne, Germany, on Dec. 20th; Madrid, Spain, on Dec. 23th; Beijing on Jan. 10th; Hong Kong on Jan. 12th; Sydney, Australia, on Jan. 17th; Cape Town, South Africa, on Jan. 20th; and Buenos Aires, Argentina on Jan. 24th.

The tour will support the November release of a greatest hits album through Virgin Records. In addition, filmmaker Bob Smeaton will oversee an official documentary on the reformed band, which will be distributed worldwide at an undisclosed date. On the documentary, Geri said, "You are going to get to know what is behind the stories that you've heard, it's going to be the most honest story you've ever heard, you're going to get to see the dark side of the Spice Girls, the gritty side, the tears."

The Spice Girls confirmed that all of their previous hits will be performed and that Geri will also join the girls to perform the number one hits that the girls achieved without her. They also have confirmed that the recording of new material is a possibility.

The group admitted the reunion is unlikely to become permanent. "We want our kids to see what we do," said Beckham, who is married to soccer superstar David Beckham. "I might even get to be the cool one in my family for once".

Paper reports say they are arguing already.(May not be true of course)

But i cant see them being as succesful as take that's reunion.

they must be getting skint if they have to get back together!!

apart from posh mabye she just needs summit to do?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

arghh thats the last thing I reallyy really wanted

to be fair all of them are pretty well off remember watching documentary and all of them was pretty smart with they money and loyalties will last long time. Cant sing for shit but good luck to them.

Back