Spare Now TV Sports passes (Carling etc)

Sly sports day pass code from the carling lager offer here for any member who has been on the forum for more than a month and has more than 5 posts. First to ask gets it.

Go to Please verify your age | Carling.com to enter the code

@sneaker I got one of they pass's from another kind member on here recently and from yourself on a couple of occasions mate,my dad uses them for sport on his Nowtv box,so I will see if anyone else needs this one first before I ask as ive had a shot,but if there is no takers keep me in mind please,appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I've let it run a couple of days, it looks like there is only Your dad with a nowtv @bigbadblue05 it's Yours, Pm sent.

Lol thanks @sneaker they won't go to waste mate,thanks for sharing once again..

Sly sports day pass code from the carling lager offer here for any member who has been on the forum for more than a month and has more than 5 posts. First to ask gets it.

Go to Please verify your age | Carling.com to enter the code

Still no takers @sneaker, I will have it again if it's still available mate.

It's been running a few days now, I'll send a pm @bigbadblue05

Thanks again @sneaker I seen the thread and let it run incase anyone else wanted it but doesn't seem to be any takers mate,Your making a Pensioner very happy with these codes,appreciated pal.

Go to Carling.com to enter the code

I would like this please so I can watch the mighty clarets beat Man City!

If you get anymore can i have one please @sneaker.. i wouldnt mind watching clarets aswell ( i hope they do better then thier last game against west brom )

sent from 2 tin cans and some string

Go to Please verify your age | Carling.com to enter the code.

Back