Sorry to be really thick.....

shabbaranks

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I am looking to "modify" my DS and am a little lost with all the variuos methods. Can anyone explain what the difference is between a Max Media launcher and using the super pass etc...

Am I correct in thinking that you can flash the DS so you dont have to have a dongle type device sticking out?

Thanks in advance guys and sorry if I am sounding thick I am just trying to get me head around the solutions....

best thing to do is get the super key and a supercard , then you don't have to flash your DS

you will need a super card lite and a micro sd card if you dont want anything sticking out, (thats if it's a ds lite you have)

i just use the super key and standard sd supercard, it sticks out a bit, but you dont care when your playing.

i got 29 games onto a 1gb sd card

you also need a way of transfering the roms from your pc onto your sd card.

Nice one fellas... Could you point me in the right direction to purchase them please? I have looked on E-Bay but wasnt sure which ones to go for..

Thanks again

All ordered guys... So is it as straight forward as it sounds then? And am I correct in thinking its a matter of copying the relative game to the SD card putting that in the super card and popping in the passkey... Or does it require a little more skill?

Thanks

the supercard should come with sofware that allows you to patch the roms you download so that they can be played on the sd card. They wont play until youve patched them. It only takes a few seconds per game though.

The latest versions of the software needed can be found on the supercard website
http://eng.supercard.cn/manual/index.htm

hey man also wanting to order this can you tell me if its any good .

The website for the superpass software seems to be dead also to convert the games????

Last edited:
the new super card allready has latest firmware on them so wont need updating thats if you bought it from cheapmod :proud:

skanksterman said:
So is it as straight forward as it sounds then? And am I correct in thinking its a matter of copying the relative game to the SD card putting that in the super card and popping in the passkey...

You have to convert the roms first .. only takes a few seconds per rom apart from that ur all set ! :)

ANY questions .. shoot (except for GBA + game saving none seem to have sorted that although it's possible .. I don't know)

anyone got mp3 photos and movie on theres yet and will ds work with 2gb card ?

ordered mine also

looking forward to getting these roms working , been dying to buy this for ages as i still play roms on my gbasp

am i doing something wrong

i got my supercard and superkey, i think i converted the game properly , i can see it when it loads up but all i get is a the a count from 0 - 8709k and then the 2 screens go white.

please help

is it because im using a smaller than 1gb mini sd ????it hasn't arrived yet and i borrowed a 16mb from my dad to test it .

spidey said:
am i doing something wrong

i got my supercard and superkey, i think i converted the game properly , i can see it when it loads up but all i get is a the a count from 0 - 8709k and then the 2 screens go white.

please help
does that happen with all roms or just one?

ive tried it with 2 roms smaller than 16mb and both didnt work as i say i dont have a bigger mem card yet

bomberman and polarium

should the ds games load straight away and is it possible i may have patched them wrong???

when im patching i selected saver patch - sd card and the ROM position patch - sd card, i didnt change any other option
put my out files stright onto the mem card

Last edited:
spidey said:
when im patching i selected saver patch - sd card and the ROM position patch - sd card, i didnt change any other option
put my out files stright onto the mem card

Which roms are you using?

I can't see those options in the software im using, I have the Super Card v2.541 for Supercard. (though I am using the mini-sd version)

Try unintalling the software and reinstalling n then try and patch using the default settings.

btw are loading the file from your out folder? and not the original file u downloaded?

Back