Sorry about the mass mail :(

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
went to send out a mass mail today and a hack i use that tells me who is trying to log into the forums admin section... got sent out to everyone :(

stupid arse thing i have made a major complaint with vbulletin about this .... and i would like to appologise to any members :( well 3000 to be exact :(

sorry again i will be sending out a mass mail in a few dasy time now to let everyone know what we are up2 :)

very sorry once again :(

hi MICKIE D
I must be priviliged-- I got two e-mails!!!!!
cheers big-arth

Yeah .. I wondered what that email was all about ,trying to log into DW control panel lmao :T

i got three good job really as i had lost this forum when my hard drive crashed

3 here too mickie d tried to hack into the forum also have a encrypted or unencrypted password that was used also you ip mickie opps lol

dont worry about it mickie i have had 5 of em i was wondering what was going on but now i know :)

any advance on 5 lol some poor sod could have the mother load

i got 5 too, complete with ip addys and allsorts lol. wondered what the ferk was going on, followed the link though lol

dont get yourself to excited lol :) its me college ip addy ... so go hack lmao

nah it is a very bad thing that happened.... i was well pissed off :(

yeah that was my password encypted ... but lucky people have them sucky auto responders on there mail or i could have got caught out bigtime

well a big lesson learned today ... always test a mass mail lol :(

and if you are reading this please stop putting your username and password in the control panel (and MINE GRRRRR) i am getting alot of mails from my hack (that dont work! with ip addys) telling me that you are trying.

and if i search the ips i am sure i will find a few of you !!!

Back