Sooooo anyone else using a 800se with a A8P sim ?

slugsoo1

Inactive User
Reaction score
just intrested in seeing if anyone else is using this setup and what image etc etc you are using ?

im using the digitalworlds image although i had to flash the geniune ssl84 after but before reboot !

sooo what is everyone else using ?

hi m8 I ordered this box last week expecting it tomorrow/Tuesday at the latest:)

how is the box they any good?? also looking to get everything in place ready to go is there anything I need to download to get me started image etc??? if so whats the best one you've found??

cheers m8.

hi m8 I ordered this box last week expecting it tomorrow/Tuesday at the latest:)

how is the box they any good?? also looking to get everything in place ready to go is there anything I need to download to get me started image etc??? if so whats the best one you've found??

cheers m8.

hiya mate yea good box had no problems ! you have to download the genuine ssl84 bootloader coz you cant use 84a or b , as you get no ca found ! which i found out ! and if you do get that you need the latest dreamup as that was the only thing i could get to be able to reflash after no ca found !! just remember to flash bootloader AFTER image then REBOOT !!!! as in you flash image then open new http page and flash bootloader then reboot ! any problem give us a shout !!

i'm using dw v1.1 in the clone se downloads but i started with dbuk in genuine se downloads as has bootloader ssl84 already in flash !

Last edited:
If you want to run the latest images with enigma 2 2.0 then you have to get a a8p sim the other clone sim cards only support enigma 1.6 with older patched drivers. But if you own a the current generation of dm Recievers such as dm 800 or 800se your probably better off with older enigma 1.6 images. The newer 2.0 images are pretty bloated you'll find you won't have hardly any room left for plugins etc.
In which case if you already have a sim 2.10 or other current clone sim card its not worth your while upgrading to a a82 sim. If your buying a new box though then might as well go for the A82 sim.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

hi m8 thanx for that ill have a look for the bootloader download, I seen the dw image in the downloads section think ill probably start with putting that on it see how it goes,

the box I bought come with the a8p sim, take it I don't need anything else then?? fingers crossed it comes tomorrow cant wait to get it up and running,

thanx for the help guys youll be hearing from me again soon;-)

what is the latest bootloader? the one ive found says second stage bootloader for dm800se estar sim, ive got a 800se with a8p sim will this still do??

cheers.

what is the latest bootloader? the one ive found says second stage bootloader for dm800se estar sim, ive got a 800se with a8p sim will this still do??

cheers.

Last edited:
SSL84B is the latest bootloader for sim 2 which you'll find HERE. Dont know if theres a higher genuine one though? Dont know much about these new a8p sims :)

Last edited by a moderator:
the best part about a8p is being able to download openpli images directly from their site and not needing to worry about patching ... if you are looking to use nightly builds and mess about it is the most hassle-free way ... if you've got something working perfectly fine and are happy with that, then stay as you are, but as gsmtech said, if you're getting a new one, it makes sense to go A8P

cheers.

You have got to use an original ssl84 not the clone versions

Back