Sony Tv Cable Tuner Setup

Hi guys anyone manage to get matrix cam working with card, if so please can you let me know your setup thanks

hi, have you managed to get matrix without card working? if so pls lets me know your setup. i have matrix reborn which is recognised by tv but can't get it to work!

so far only managed to get diablo 2.2 working, only without card though.

help please
I have 3 panasonic plasmas all have a cam slot on rear.
I would love to get this working on them but when I look on hisar at the
Cams I can't see where u connect the cable feed or am I missing something ,also do need to buy a gas programmmer or do I just buy them preprogramed with joker software and my last question is will they actually work with panasonic plasma

Cheers for any help yorkie1

you need a tv with built in cable tuner

My nagra cam is a scm nagra cam I did order a gemplus but this is what arrived. Have a matrix with 1080 firmware on but does not want to work with card.

My nagra cam is a scm nagra cam I did order a gemplus but this is what arrived. Have a matrix with 1080 firmware on but does not want to work with card.

Scm wont a/u but you can put keys in your card manually.
cheers..

bought a bluezeta cam , flashed with joker software..put cam in tv .. went to cam module setup.
straight away - the boxkey was in my face ..
knocked up a fun card with that boxkey, came on straight away ..
did not think it would be so easy..

sony 52" latest model lcd

Hi shep did you put anything in for ird on card or did you put all "00 00 00 00". Are u on pure or ex c&w, tpest. thanks.

ird was just from a card image , so i just overwrote the boxkey , thats all .

Thanks for the info shep been very helpful.

would like to verify shep ,blue zeta cam (0.79 joker) rom 11 ,auto updated in 5 mins ,also just used info in engineers menu on stb to define settings , best regards danny

Yes this will give u cable tv with the correct setup.

hi guys only noticed this discussion a few days ago.i have a e***vox set up downstairs which serves me well.however i am just about to get a new sony tv, which looking at the specs has cable input.would it be poss to just maually alter the area code and keys and get it working?
the e***vox is braindead easy to alter the firmware,but when i read you guys talking about irds,cam and all the rest i'm lost.so that's why i am hoping i can do it manually until i can read up a bit more.many thanks

You can connect to cable feed and in the menu choose cable setup. Then you need to input Frequency, Net ID and a couple other things (refer to first post) choose all services scan and this will give free to air. If you want more you will have to go down route of cam and card.

thanks for that.so once thats done will i just have to re enter the new codes as they update them?like the e***vox without the auto update?

If you get a blue zeta cam with joker 0.79 firmware on you can use mosc or fun and will auto update. I am currently using a diablo cam but doesn't auto update. You can't just enter codes on tv itself, must have cam/card for sub channels.

many thanks for that stan.another quickie is where can i buy the card and programmer and where can i get the software you mentioned.sorry to be a pain but this is a bit new to me.

madmanuk I have read that some have used an x-cam and some have had problems wiil need bk from cam menu to program card. Hisat were selling blue zeta cam with optional joker firmware pre installed but not currently showing on website might be worth a phone call.

Hi lads got xcam got files i think and programed it in me laptop and get shit on tv, how do i turn the emulator on i don't get any setting on tv when i put cam in.
Thanks lads

Back