Solo 2 box display

AJT

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi asked this before but can not find it..
I have solo2 latest open vix with rats bouquets and picons etc,what happens is bugging me even though its a small niggle.
when i change channels using +/- on remote channel changes but display don't it stays on channel i changed from,same if i am in menu will come out to view tv but box still says set up or plugins on display..is this totally normal?

cheers

Hi asked this before but can not find it..
I have solo2 latest open vix with rats bouquets and picons etc,what happens is bugging me even though its a small niggle.
when i change channels using +/- on remote channel changes but display don't it stays on channel i changed from,same if i am in menu will come out to view tv but box still says set up or plugins on display..is this totally normal?

cheers
No Mate not normal at all, I am running Vix Build 715 on Solo2 but using the AutoBouquetMaker pre installed in Vix and everything works as it should. sorry I cant be of anymore help> K

im using build 731 on my solo2 not seen that before what build you using

im using build 731 on my solo2 not seen that before what build you using

its the latest build from site 729 but updated image today to 730 but was same before update.Just updating again i guess to 731.i don't get it i have latest bouquets everything.

Last edited:
is it the same with all images if so the front panel on your solo2 might need replacing

is it the same with all images if so the front panel on your solo2 might need replacing

yes same with all images.
I have contacted world of sat..see what they say???

Last edited:
contact your supplier and they will fix front panel for you

contact your supplier and they will fix front panel for you

Okay Problem solved with clean install of today's new 05/09/13 openvix.I am still bemused as to why this happened on all images though.?
a strange one.Anyway all works as it should now channels change on display as meant too.
many thanks.

Back