box -x-solo mini 2

mario50

New Member +
Reaction score
good a friend asked me for help for this said box, x-solo-mini 2..for that I already saw it comes with image of manufactures axas..enigma2 of 2014..and with sofcam DGcrypt ... that this emulator does not understand anything ---
and I also read that you can not post it on this image ..
will it be that you put another image openpli-openatv etc .. to put the cccam ..emulador

and how to enter by usb pen? Anticipated thanks

Ferrari solo images should flash to it use the 2a versions.

Image update is via usb pen. Extract the image to folder level.

Turn off the box
Insert USB
Start box

It should pick up the image update and start to flash.

friend thanks for the answers but when extracting the folder from this error

C: \ Users \ piano54 \ Downloads \ OpenPLi-4.0-xsolomini2-20140614_usb .rar: Checksum error in e3hd \ rootfs.bin. The file is corrupt
C: \ Users \ piano54 \ Downloads \ OpenPLi-4.0-xsolomini2-20140614_usb .rar: Unexpected end of archive

I have installed openatv ... wire to tpm..instal openatv softcam feed .. then I go to dowloadaBLE PLUGINS and this message
sorry feeds are down for maintenance ....... you can install cccam by hand, manually

already tried cccam 2.3.0-ipk .... no dcc..content in the box to accivar..no encounter, blue key and cccam nothing ... can arrange another image firmware.for this x 2 mini solo--
with cccam stuck ---

Thanks for the answers

5 post then you need to wait 24hrs for permissions to update.
friend got it ..with a bakup..openli..co ccam 2.2.1 --- so does this ccccam
-------------------------------------------------- ---
, but it was good that it was cccam 2.3.0

Thank you for everything, thanks for the time that is available .. thank you .. I'm from portugal

Back