So what Black Friday sh#te have you bought ?

silverdale

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
So far I've resisted in upgrading the TV for an extra inch at a cost of £599 I gavent got plus I had to stop myself from buying another Fire Cube 4k even though I already own one.

Go on, tell us what you bought today even though deep down you knew you didn't need it

I keep hovering over the purchase button for a galaxy s21...but im resisting lol.

I did get 3 months PS Now for £12...

Should have said I did not buy it today got it a week and half ago when they first started black Friday deals. It's was £200 off. Got it still in the box just incase anything else batter came up. Not seen better yet though.😁

I waited on a Belstaff jacket. Got told will be on sale today so hang on. Got on this morning went through checkout, sold out and now sold out everywere in my size and the worse part was, it wasn't even on sale today so I could have got it yesterday ,,,gurrrrrrgh

I waited on a Belstaff jacket. Got told will be on sale today so hang on. Got on this morning went through checkout, sold out and now sold out everywere in my size and the worse part was, it wasn't even on sale today so I could have got it yesterday ,,,gurrrrrrgh
I still have my Sammy Miller Belstaff jacket.
It’s a real shame Belstaff stopped making as I think it was the best jacket they made imo. I used to the have the Panther jacket but flogged it as I preferred the Sammy Miller…

Last edited:
Just got a Sabrent 1TB Rocket NVMe M.2

Running out of space with all them free windows programs lol

I gave in last weekend and bought a Firestick 4K Max, even though I already had a Firestick 4K that I bought a few months ago (and barely used).

So I ordered the 4K Max from Argos (where I bought the original 4K from), paid online and went and collected it.

But I boxed up the 4K and took it with me to try and return it, made out i'd had issue's with it and they refunded me no probs.

If anyone still wants a Fire device or Nvidia sheild, someone has posted a 10% discout code for Tesco on HUKD. This makes the normal 4k stick £22.50 for example.

The guarantee is with LG so you are covered. I have an LG OLED and can’t fault it @chookey 👍

Back