so simple i feel stupid help scrolling settin

Jooooles

DW Regular +
Reaction score
Hi this is so stupid but ive been looking for the setting for nearly an hour just got a new tower but when im trying to scroll up and down pages its like a wave rolling down the screen so anoying and when i drag a page over to one side the page doesnt move smooth it jumps so i have no control where im moving it too ive looked in folder settings and had a look at the browser settings but it cant fix it surely its just a scrolling setting are something ive only been using pcs for about 5 year lmao can someone tell me how to set it back to default please lol

<<<<<< if u dont know its not easy lol sorry folk i feel like im letting u down lmao ha ha thanks for any help

Hi,
Not sure wot u mean ...
is it the scroll function of the mouse wheel that's not right?
That will be the clue then ... mouse setting (wheel step) in control panel.
Hope that helps.

Hi this is so stupid but ive been looking for the setting for nearly an hour just got a new tower but when im trying to scroll up and down pages its like a wave rolling down the screen so anoying and when i drag a page over to one side the page doesnt move smooth it jumps so i have no control where im moving it too ive looked in folder settings and had a look at the browser settings but it cant fix it surely its just a scrolling setting are something ive only been using pcs for about 5 year lmao can someone tell me how to set it back to default please lol

<<<<<< if u dont know its not easy lol sorry folk i feel like im letting u down lmao ha ha thanks for any help
the problem is ur video drivers

no sorry look 2 your right theres a blue bar when you want to scroll the screen up and down u can left click on it and drag it up when i do it my page like comes in waves and slowly moves up when i use the wheel on the mouse the screen doesnt just roll up and down i get a silly wave and it moves up a couple inches at a time.

if i left click the mouse on the top of a browser page and try to move it to one side the page doesnt move but where ever i let go of the left button it jumps so basically i cant smoothly drag the full page ?

its a stupid setting its happened before a long time ago lol i dont want to format windows for some thing so trivial and before u lot laugh i have no files as its afresh harddrive just meens waiting to load that stupid servicepack 2 disk :")

the problem is ur video drivers

ah its afresh install and i havent updated drivers yet you could be right deeky davidh smart alleck as usual i hate u brainy pple lol

ill give it ago : multi :

so do u think i just need to goto asus and update the drivers davidh ?

Last edited:
Back