channel list -help

grantsmith82

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi All,
I have my box flashed with a image of VIX

i just did a rescan on the channel listing as noticed a channel wasnt there (sky premier hd)
its now scanned (found around 630ish )

now when i go into channel secion on the box weather i select satellites(green button) or all(red) or provider(yellow button) i just seem to be missing channels

ive selected "all" so it should now all be alphabetical i get down to the S's and im missing so many sky channels

eg sky prem+1, then sky premier - but no sky premierHD

i have 2 lots of sky sports 1HD and sky sports 2HD but not sports 3 or 4 and none of the SD sky sports channels

what am i doing wrong? surely under "all"(red button) it should display all the channels found under 28.2E ?

also just noticed that if i try to select a channel what ive just scanned eg bbc or ch4 etc. i wont display the channel just says "tune failed" and i remain on the logo page but the channel info bar will flash up for its 5sec period.

Last edited:
you should have pulled in just over a 1000 on 28.2e mate, maybe the dish isnt quite aligned? rather than scanning install rats channel list plugin and that'll stick all the channels on without needing to scan, see if you can tune the dodgy ones that way?

here mate

Last edited by a moderator:
you should have pulled in just over a 1000 on 28.2e mate, maybe the dish isnt quite aligned? rather than scanning install rats channel list plugin and that'll stick all the channels on without needing to scan, see if you can tune the dodgy ones that way?

here mate

Good advice, get "Rat's" list into the box, it is the best list for 28.2E that I know of.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back