so piss*d off now !!!!

sorry for delay m8, i took my kids to Blackpool for afternoon, and evening, and bloody lights LOL

here is latest bootmaker 0.5.4 with a pdf guide.

big thanx to elite738 , got me up and running . never of done it my self because for one l must be blind lol . l thought l bought a pci card with 2 sata and one ide .
but no there was 3 lol and u not it the 3rd one picked it up but even then timing was the main thing aswell

so thanx again m8 .. top bloke

I've altered the 5xDef.xml file so it will import the new 1.2c firmwares. I didn't manage to get the firmware files from 360hax, which goes with Highlander's post above, so I just created my own 1.2c rars with there own MD5 hash checks. Seems to import ok into Xtreme Boot maker.

I'm must stress that I haven't tested this on an actual console so don't blame me if it goes pear shaped.

something still not right . downloaded rayman for the youngest did that test on the iso and all the boxes where clicked ? put on a verb disc and 2x , wont read the disc . is this ixtreme to over the top for wot l need , will never use the internet can l put 1.2 xtreme on it instead ?

cheers

something still not right . downloaded rayman for the youngest did that test on the iso and all the boxes where clicked ? put on a verb disc and 2x , wont read the disc . is this ixtreme to over the top for wot l need , will never use the internet can l put 1.2 xtreme on it instead ?

cheers

are you using Image Burn to burn them, and if so have you set a layer break?

Just burned using clonecd ? is it me then lol again . havent changed or looked at settings m8

Just burned using clonecd ? is it me then lol again . havent changed or looked at settings m8

i never got on with clone cd m8. Image Burn with the layer break set in advanced options, games always worked for me

something to think about :)

as Brickie said, might be worth trying a backup that you know already works

i never got on with clone cd m8. Image Burn with the layer break set in advanced options, games always worked for me

something to think about :)

as Brickie said, might be worth trying a backup that you know already works
havent got any lol wots the best burn program then m8 ? have an iso of tigerwoods that downloaded last night made by allstars

cheers

If your never going to go online, then I wouldn't bother with ixtreme at all. I would use xtreme 5.3 because this will work with stealth and non-stealth games

haven't got any lol wots the best burn program then m8 ? have an iso of tigerwoods that downloaded last night made by allstars

clone cd all the way mate for me.

Drop me a PM with you're addy and I'll drop you a back up of BioShock in the post!

:banana:

Never ever got on with games that were downloaded thats why i personally don't bother my self and have the sammy drive with the kreon firmware on it that rips the originals that either i borrow or loan from blockbusters..

you are using the .dvd file and opening this with cloneCD?

If your never going to go online, then I wouldn't bother with ixtreme at all. I would use xtreme 5.3 because this will work with stealth and non-stealth games

took the words out of my mouth.

i am running 5.3 as i never intend to go on live with mine.

also no games need patching either.

and i would recommend using clonecd to burn your games. the iso is the game and the .dvd file is your info which tells clonecd where the layer break is.

open clonedcd, second box, select your .dvd file and this will auto load your .iso file, select 2 - 2.24x burn speed, and wait 40 mins for it to burn, then test.

if you need a working back-up to test, give me a shout, and i will pop one in post.

it downloads as an iso file click on write browse for image and then burn to disc theres no .dvd and after the burn theres two folder like a dvd audio and video on the disc.

and is it simple to change over the software/firmware now l have ixtreme on it ?

after l unrared there was only an iso there wasnt two files in the rar box ?

Last edited:
thats why it won't burn mate, the drive don't know where the end of the layer is, you can make a dvd file though if you like.

go to notepad
type this

LayerBreak=1913760
THE NAME OF YOUR ISO HERE.iso

then save it as a .dvd file with the name of the iso

for example
i have

blazing angels.iso 7 gig

and the dvd file

blazing angels.dvd

Back