so piss*d off now !!!!

bit of a bugger ,assuming youve already tried all the internal sata ports on the card,the other thing to try is the bios settings.

the card should have a raid/ide setting.

enter the cards bios at startup and disable raid.

been into bios and on my hp theres no raid settings . but my other pc has a raid setting but wasnt to sure about settings

u got magic iso all over that pc it might be worth uninstalling it and then trying a pain i know but thats wot id do next

u got magic iso all over that pc it might be worth uninstalling it and then trying a pain i know but thats wot id do next
not a problem uninstalling but have tried card in another pc with a new install on it and it was the same ? has to be a settings in bios l would think . if elite comes around tonight we might have a chance two heads being better that one lol

has anyone got the latest x bootmaker and firmware highlander was talking about afew posts about v5 bootmaker

im using onboard sata on the m/board and it shows up in my p.c bios.(press delete etc. to enter the p.c bios)

but before when i had a sata card and had to enter this seperately on its own .if i remember the option to setup the card was just after the p.c bios finished(if this makes sense).i had to press a different key at this point to get into the sata setup on the card(F8 etc,cant remember)
but you will have to get the raid disabled for thing to work

here you go m8,i dont use it anymore as iprep is newer now.

i also wouldnt go online with the 5.3 xtreme fw as its not safe and you could get your 360 banned: shocked2

i also wouldnt go online with the 5.3 xtreme fw as its not safe and you could get your 360 banned: shocked2

cheers m8 . l have this but all the fw on this site wont work with it spend hours with madmanc last night trying to do it .. he couldnt do it on his pc aswell

cheers m8 . l have this but all the fw on this site wont work with it spend hours with madmanc last night trying to do it .. he couldnt do it on his pc aswell
the fw i sent you has just this minute been taken from xbins,so it should work

looks like a hands on thing,
when elite comes you may get a better idea.

the longer you try the worse it gets with these bloody things .

i would give it a break for a while,things can sort of come together afterwards.

have u got the working firmware for this m8 . the programe works fine but havet any firmware to import . all the old ones wont work from here ? cheers

Last edited:
well that all works m8 cheers but is still did find the sata ! but l have the program now so fingers crossed lol

ah well maybe your day just got better,at least we got somethin that works.
still the bloody sata prob though.

: spook :

This is all filling me with dread since in about a weeks time I'm going to be trying the exact same thing on a MS28 with pci via sata card, on a Nforce2 PC.

See if you can get into the pci sata cards bios might be the next step.

Fingers crossed for you (and myself)

This is all filling me with dread since in about a weeks time I'm going to be trying the exact same thing on a MS28 with pci via sata card, on a Nforce2 PC.

See if you can get into the pci sata cards bios might be the next step.

Fingers crossed for you (and myself)

don't worry too much about it Smirnoff's a bit simple :D

Back