So much has changed

polosolo

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello Guy`s

I have been away from the cable scene for many years now , and find that so much has changed.
I have been using a vu+ultimo for sat for a year or 2 now and just recently have found that this box can combo for cable :proud: it`s reignited a flame from the good old days.... and I will begin my journey again to the cable side so as to the best of both worlds. :Doc: All I need to do now is read and learn and digest everything that new in the scene.

I am sure I will be posting many queries along the way ..so I thank each and everyone , who may offer their support along my path.

Haven't been active in the forums for a few years now , and just reignited my user account.
So glad it I was able to. :BLOBBY: and it wasn't deleted.
Forums look amazing!! with a wealth of information ...so it`s time to read n read more and gather the info present.

Best Regards

polosolo

As far as cable goes, it can be shared but isn't hacked like the good old days, there are a few epg solutions and an auto bouquet solution out there but it will all require a good read. You'll need to figure out your netid though!

Had quiet a read on many threads now and still digesting the info ...Them dam grey cells......not what they used to be like. :grayyawn: But I 'am sure I will get there in the end.

Best Regards

polosolo

Just coming back to the cable tv be on satlite for about 8 years do you need all number to share?

Back