so is this what i need?

wow, thx z4kir, that picture sheds some light on the issue......

mind you i have been thinking that just buy the cheapest method such as the super card mini sd and the superkey and make do with them to play games....until something new and better comes out.

that ninjapass device looks interesting....

NinjaXP said:
wow, thx z4kir, that picture sheds some light on the issue......

mind you i have been thinking that just buy the cheapest method such as the super card mini sd and the superkey and make do with them to play games....until something new and better comes out.

that ninjapass device looks interesting....

Your welcome, I have the exact setup u mentioned, works well, cant complain, n u get used to the gba cartridge sticking (though its not majorly intrusive).

It's ok for now and I reckon I can make do with this setup for a few months still, gonna bide my time and then see whats up for grabs!

I found a dodgy pixel on my ds and received another from Amazon today... though I've found the replacements bottom screen has a slight bump init so the stylus doesnt work smoothly (how annoying!). On another note I was using my DS lite at birmingham new st station today and a lady in her 40's came over to ask if it was the new ipod!

Last edited:
hmmmmmmm
i got my supercard and superkey thismorning

but not this supercard software for converting roms

can someone send me it, or tell me where i can download it

:Cheers:

explosivo said:
do i just name the folder anything?

yea and how do i brows the games that are on the card when it's in my ds?

i dont get the ds untill next week, just curious :)

:Cheers:

Yes u can name the folder 'Boo boo' if you want , I call mine Nintendo DS

When you turn on the DS with the supercard in a screen will pop up with ur folders there , then you can browse thru em

explosivo said:
cheers m8, i think i will name it Boo boo

lol.....

z4kir said:
I was using my DS lite at birmingham new st station today and a lady in her 40's came over to ask if it was the new ipod!

lol...

this has become a very informative thread, i will keep you up to date when i get mine!!

cheers :Clap:

RIGHT
i got an email from the place i bought the cards from telling me i should update the firmware on my supercard with a link to the download.

i have the bin file

but how the frink do i update the firmware on the supercard?

do i just put the file on the sd card?

put the kernal file on your sd card and then browse & click on it once you have inserted the supercard into your ds.

Though I found mine was already the latest one when I got mine

z4kir said:
put the kernal file on your sd card and then browse & click on it once you have inserted the supercard into your ds.

Though I found mine was already the latest one when I got mine

you got the mini seems to come with the latest firmware

glad to hear it! hope thers no dead pixels like the one i had! (The touchscreen feels bumpy on the replacement I received, so i guess im gonna have to return that aswell)

explosivo said:
got my ds thismorning :)

got all my roms on the sd card and it's all good :)

thanks for all the advice folks :Cheers:

good for you mate, nice to hear.

i am still trying to get a bargain....keep a heads up though i will tell you when i get mine...........mind you the more i am reading up on the whole DS issue....that G6 lite looks gorgeous ;)
lol..

The G6 does look good, shame its not upgradeable, doesn't support external media. Thats the only thing stopping me getting one. Waiting to see what the NEO2-TF looks like, should be pretty damn small, and supports micro sd up to 4gb in size.

alecss said:
The G6 does look good, shame its not upgradeable, doesn't support external media. Thats the only thing stopping me getting one. Waiting to see what the NEO2-TF looks like, should be pretty damn small, and supports micro sd up to 4gb in size.

yeah it is also small in siz e with the 4gb equivalent to 512 mb!! but i will not be using the DS for mp3's or vids and it costs near enought the same as supercard and superkey (maybe a brownie or so extra and the pre order)...i don;t know i am having a hard time just scoring a black lite DS for a good price!! :proud:

Hi just reading throught the threads and was just wonderin what happens when you have all the cards files etc,is the ds chipped in anyway which means you can get copied games etc?

cheers

Mr P

Back