so is this what i need?

There's a program comes with the Supercard (called Super Card strangely enough) , install it and use it to convert the roms to the standard that Supercard uses (.dsq + .sav).

so guys, can i just clkarify for my own sake:

- get this supercard (the one explosivo mentioned or the compact flash version whichever one suits me)

- get nintendo ds, normal one or the ds lite one

- 'find' roms :)

- convert roms

- stick them on the supercard through program via PC

- stick supercard into nintendo ds

- away you go??

thx guys, it has been a while since i brought a handheld the last one being a gba and the flash card!!

:)

english said:
@ninja you've got it :)

woohoo, cheers mate your a star........i'm off to buy me self a new toy!! :banana:

As far as I am aware, you need two devices, the flash cart (many available) which goes in the GBA slot, and you need a passme type device, (again many available) which goes into the DS slot.

ooooo....erm are you guys trying to confuse me?

@english mate so should i flash my new ds lite when i get it...... to be able to do what i said above......

NinjaXP said:
ooooo....erm are you guys trying to confuse me?

@english mate so should i flash my new ds lite when i get it...... to be able to do what i said above......

You don't have to flash it , only if you don't want to have to put the key in every time you play

@explosivo: yes . you don't have to flash it anymore ;)

english said:
You don't have to flash it , only if you don't want to have to put the key in every time you play

@explosivo: yes . you don't have to flash it anymore ;)

ok got you buddy cheers :)

ok , NDS lite being ordered but still 1 or 2 questions about the pass me and the flash cart.

because i am a wannabe perfectionist i cannot stand the idea of something sticking out of the NDS lite so i want to know does the super key stick out or is it a flush fit?
if it is a flush fit then i will buy the mini sd supercard and superkey combo here:

http://216.119.88.100/s/scardgb/buynow/buy1now.php

otherwise i was thinking maybe doing a mini sd supercard and passcard 3 combo...will it work??

so what do you guys reckon, whast the best combo which does not stick out of the ds lite (uuurggh) ??
:) cheers

NinjaXP said:
because i am a wannabe perfectionist i cannot stand the idea of something sticking out of the NDS lite so i want to know does the super key stick out or is it a flush fit?
if it is a flush fit then i will buy the mini sd supercard and superkey combo here:

http://216.119.88.100/s/scardgb/buynow/buy1now.php

I don't know if it sticks out or not mate but it looks like the same size as a game cartridge , go with the combo IMO :)

it looks like the mini sd version is a flush fit

i just ordered the standard sd card one as i allready have a few sd cards and the means of transferring the roms onto them.

plus i dont give a toss if it sticks out :proud:

english said:
I don't know if it sticks out or not mate but it looks like the same size as a game cartridge , go with the combo IMO :)

advice taken mate...cheers

On a DS lite the supercard mini-sd WILL STICK OUT. Approx the same size as this: (sorry for large size)

800px-DS_Lite_GBAcart.jpg

If you want it flush at the moment you will need the G6 lite, or the soon to be released neo version.

I have recently found a new device on www.winsunx.com called the "ninjapass" for $51.99 (excl delv). Basically its the size of the DS game cartridge, and works as a passme device but also has flash memory built into it, so no need for anyting in the the gba slot... though very small memory

Back