So are you liking the heat?

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you coping with the heat ? I like it tbh but its unbearable to work in
mid 30s here at the moment

I've just come out of a shop with air con on and it was freezing lol (nice) when I walked out the heat just hits you

Office has temperamental air conditioning but decided I'd be better off at home today :).

It's not doing my sinus allergy thing much good. Sleep is getting more messed up than usual.

Reactions: Rat
Luckily I work for myself and I try and get what I can knocked out in the morning, early start as I can

NOOOOOOOO! i don't like it, not one bit. I'm going to punch the next person thay says to me "oh isn't it glorious". On second thoughts I don't think I have the strength 😩

Its 27 deg in my office at the moment we have one portable 15000 btu aircon to share between me and the MD in two offices. Its not big enough by far. Sat here in shorts and work boots waiting for 5.30. :)

hate it for working my brain stops working and everything i touch turns to shit. Been one of them days lol . Never mind home now and cold beer in hand :)

I work in a foundry....extreme heat from furnaces...betty swollocks comes to mind 😬

still waiting on it here as usual not that great here

• Sad
Portable air con in the living room (move it to the bedroom of a night) air con in the car - loving it LOL

hate it for working my brain stops working and everything i touch turns to shit. Been one of them days lol . Never mind home now and cold beer in hand :)
Like the cold beer bit😁

Jesus people do nothing but moan.. Enjoy it whilst it lastds. i pay good money for weather like this and this is free..

Be a post next month saying this summers been shyte.. can't win..

Oh and yeah, i thought i got sun burnt today.. turns out i came into contact with creosote.. face and arms burning like feck 😂

Jesus people do nothing but moan..

Its human nature to moan...to hot...to cold...
What else would we do if we had nothing to moan about? 😑

Its human nature to moan...to hot...to cold...
What else would we do if we had nothing to moan about?

Do what i do, moan about others moaning about the weather..

This is one of the reasons i dont have facebook.. its one of my main gripes..

The other is this and ill act out..

Facebook post

Chardonay Britney Halliwell's post.
"f***in fuming, well annoyed.. gonna kill er and rip er ed off.."

Charlotte Broadbent replies
"Wots up hun?"

Chardonay Britney Halliwell replies
Inbox me hun..

I mean what the actual f*** why post something for everyone to see and not tell us whats up hun..

As you can see, im not a people person ;)

OMG it's canny warn tonight feel a bit like this pmsl

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Back