Snow

gez

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well it's 07 15 on sat morn,nice bright clearish sky (a few clouds nothing drastic) and it starts bloody snowing. Where thats coming from is anybodies guess ,probably blowing down off the pennines as i live on the edge of them.
The worst thing is that today i have to have a medical to renew my HGV licence and around here the local doc want £90 cash minimum.
I found a setup called docotor on wheel and they charge £57 ,they have a specialy equipped van and travel to a place near you. Today they will be in Marsden which is bang in the middle of the Pennine moors and i have to be there at 11am.Could be a bit hairy going over the moors if it's snowy and windy.
What's the weather like with you lot .

Well it's 07 15 on sat morn,nice bright clearish sky (a few clouds nothing drastic) and it starts bloody snowing. Where thats coming from is anybodies guess ,probably blowing down off the pennines as i live on the edge of them.
The worst thing is that today i have to have a medical to renew my HGV licence and around here the local doc want £90 cash minimum.
I found a setup called docotor on wheel and they charge £57 ,they have a specialy equipped van and travel to a place near you. Today they will be in Marsden which is bang in the middle of the Pennine moors and i have to be there at 11am.Could be a bit hairy going over the moors if it's snowy and windy.
What's the weather like with you lot .

This might be the cause of your snow mate.

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/167379/

Last edited by a moderator:
Glorious sunny morning here but bloody cold. Took an early bird trip to B&Q for the traditional easter DIY supplies so it can snow all it wants as I will be stuck decorating.

well as usual wet lol but acording to BBC weather for my location light rain turning into sleet/snow for saturday and sunday
just outside London

beautiful sunny morning,hardly a cloud in the sky but a brisk wind makes it feel cold.

helensburgh,25 miles north of glasgow

aye you just couldn't help your self,just had to rub it in, dosen't parts of japan get very cold seem to remember someone talking about sking in japan.

enjoy your break jan!

Oh yes mate, very cold. But its spring, so getting really hot mate. I seen snow yesterday in Nagoya. But that was on the mountains mate.

was clear skys now it's cloudy and the white clouds are now turning black so i'll lash down soon i'd say and windy as fook still and freezing.

so it hsnt got much going for it up here in the north east lol

snow hail gale force winds bloody cold here in gy non of it is settling though weve had some right big flakes too. more forecast through sunday though.

Been Zoo today at paignton devon and its been bloody freezin with a few flakes of snow....... quite sunny now

just had a 10 minute flurry

got the kids all excited :) lol

Back