still bad near me
cars still covered

lol i saw them a couple of days ago

HOBA.jpg

62a3ce3376c9c4a4dd38135713dbd991_sn.jpg

this is a guys in work im sure seliick fans will love paul

Him and his pal walked past our house today, singing Snow surrender :proud:

Last edited:
We check the local council website and their Twitter page to make sure the schools are open, this morning, just after 8am the status was "ALL SCHOOLS OPEN EXCEPT......" one or two remote schools closed. So Audrey walks to school with kids all's good.

1 hour later, school phones "We are closing, come and get your kids!"

What a waste of time, luckily Audrey wasn't working this morning so it didn't cause too much disruption, but what if she had went to work!?

Fooking chaos.

All our schools have been shut since Monday and it looks like they won't be back this week.
Fookin snow every night sick fed up digging the car out to get to work. there must be 18" to 2ft in places lol

View attachment 55539

not much here in manc land,missis gutted as she works as a teaching assistant but the school isnt closed lol

still see peeps struggling in cars when i fly past on my mountain bike :proud:

Didnt know you lived in portsmouth mate..

Used to live in a flat on commercial road many moons ago.. and moved to fareham.. was a crackin place..

very boring and not much to shout about here tho but i dont get ut much lol

fooking snow 2 kids off atm and 2 going but that could change
ban the snow ban it i say bah bloody humbum

More here over night and snowing heavy again now forecast all day too.

Schools all closed, no public transport, taxi came down our road this morning and has spent the last 45 mins digging himself out.

finally some snow in london! lol but its all turned to black ice tho.

by the way, anyone know if trafic wardens come out in the snow? i left the car on a yellow line :proud:

Of course they do, traffic wardens are not human they don't feel cold. :)

finally some snow in london! lol but its all turned to black ice tho.

by the way, anyone know if trafic wardens come out in the snow? i left the car on a yellow line :proud:

Depends if parking bays and yellow lines are visable.. :)

Last year i was working in the town centre i asked a warden where i can park free he said park on the yellows as we cant enforce it.. i asked another one further up and he said the same.. didnt get a ticket.. lol

Last year i was working in the town centre i asked a warden where i can park free he said park on the yellows as we cant enforce it.. i asked another one further up and he said the same.. didnt get a ticket.. lol

Might see some with shovels soon then.

I love the snow. It has been snowing in central scotland every day and night since this spell started :)

I think that was on the BBC site earlier. Same message, if you can't see the lines when you park then you are OK even if there are signs up or parking meters.

Back