Snow Watch 2010

stuck at my cousins in aylesbury, bucks. Had about 3 inches of snow this afternoon and every road out of this place is either closed or grid locked. Called my neighbour back in essex to sort out the pets and they have had about an inch but everything is moving fine.

Stupid, but the A41 which is dual carriageway with hard shoulder is not gritted in bucks, but 10 miles down the road it changes county and is gritted. Unfortunately can't do that 10 miles as police are only letting 4x4 through.

Hopefully should be better in the morning.

Not snowing at the moment but it's a tad cold!
545cf20d-5ebf-e281.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using fingers and thumbs!

Snow fall to be expected in london and southeast from 6PM - 3AM thats the news from the met office.

a blizzard here this afternoon, took two hours to drive what should have taken twenty minutes.

about 4 or 5 inches fell in a couple of hours, and it hasn't stopped yet.

we here in West Yorkshire are getting sweet FA snow, had some Friday and thats it, missing out on all the fun

mind you temp has dropped to minus double figures, this morning walking into work at 9am it was -13

snowed again overnight, has been snowing on and off now since monday, getting tired of it lol

stuck at my cousins in aylesbury, bucks. Had about 3 inches of snow this afternoon and every road out of this place is either closed or grid locked. Called my neighbour back in essex to sort out the pets and they have had about an inch but everything is moving fine.

Stupid, but the A41 which is dual carriageway with hard shoulder is not gritted in bucks, but 10 miles down the road it changes county and is gritted. Unfortunately can't do that 10 miles as police are only letting 4x4 through.

Hopefully should be better in the morning.

Was you in bucks yesterday was a nightmare had 3inchs fall within the hour everywhere became gridlocked.Taxi took me double the time to get to where i needed.

Back